• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
  • Uh....no. You did not miss anything at all. I'm a bit busy at the moment so.....he can wait (=
    I'll be happy to battle some other time.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Not really. I just felt like delivering the cutting line lol. A) He did not VM me. B) I'm online lol so why did he say "whenever he's online?"

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • Not really. I just felt like delivering the cutting line lol. A) He did not VM me. B) I'm online lol so why did he say "whenever he's online?"

Well you DO have that privacy thing going on so nobody can tell if your online unless they check your page (which he should have but still)

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • WAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Exactly why I have privacy on!!!
    WAAHAHAHAA!!!

Anyways, I just need a little bit of team to make my new team (=

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Just as a friendly reminder, I'm still here, just haven't been posting lately. I need to bother Scv about that battle already. XD We can never catch each other when we're able/ready to battle. x.x

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • i challenge greene for his badge=]

won 2-0 in an awesome match=]

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I can honestly say that it was a pleasure to lose that match to stavross 2-0, was such agreat match with hax evened out and some great technical plays by both sides. Blissey was the deciding factor.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • well sorry i've been missing just been out with family alot but i should be on more ^^

Back