• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    XD nix that, he's an E4, I wasn't paying attention.

Last edited:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Greene needs to fix the layout. -twitch-
    Still waiting on the Ditto. Wanna start my elite challenge already.

Ditto aint going out without a fight,
    Leingod appeared online for like 4 seconds and then mysteriously dissapeared
    -Lost soundtrack begins
    This can only mean one thing : Leingod is Charles Widmore. NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Renewing my challenge to leingod :)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • If only, then we might see him more, but for now Alan Dale does not have star billing for season 6. Nestor Carbonell however has been pushed up to a regular. Now I digress.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • Miz did a great job on the gym trainer banners thanx for black charizard ^^
    and we should hold a leader/elite tourny or something before the breaks over just something fun

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Miz did a great job on the gym trainer banners thanx for black charizard ^^
    and we should hold a leader/elite tourny or something before the breaks over just something fun

Well, if we do I'd rather not take part but I could run it xD

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • I lose 3-0 to Stavross in probably the haxiest end of a battle for him. It was 3-3 both of us in a good spot and then he crits my skarmory with waterfall and because skarmory is a beast it lives but he gets the flinch and kills me with the next waterfall. Then he aqua jets killing my next pokemon with a crit. and that pretty much screwed me over having to hope to god for a crit on my part to win the match but ES against a rock pokemon even with LO and a swords dance was not enough. Anyway GG he had a lot of pokemon that definitely caused me problems.

Back