• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hidden Sand: IV's, EV'd, Flawless, shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    well i have a shiny snivy lv.1, it's japanese and it's iv's are not great but it has 27 in sp. attack

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    id really like a clone of your shiny deino but i need to get someone to clone my snivy first cause i want all of the shiny evolutions for my pokedex

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Thanks a lot man! :) nice trading with you again

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey I should be getting my ar card sometime this week. If not can you help me with my haunter. I order it off amazon.com for 20.99

1. Clone haunter and trade me back a haunter with an everstone. So I can have haunter for an Nu type and Gengar for an Ou type. I should be done with it tonight. You can help me tomorrow.
    2. Evolve one of the haunter into Gengar.
    3. I need a tm toxic spike. Can you attach it to Gengar. Thanks.
    4. Clone a haunter and keep one for yourself. :D But I want my original back.
    5. Vm me if you accept. I live on the east coast.

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
    Years
    Hey I should be getting my ar card sometime this week. If not can you help me with my haunter. I order it off amazon.com for 20.99

1. Clone haunter and trade me back a haunter with an everstone. So I can have haunter for an Nu type and Gengar for an Ou type. I should be done with it tonight. You can help me tomorrow.
    2. Evolve one of the haunter into Gengar.
    3. I need a tm toxic spike. Can you attach it to Gengar. Thanks.
    4. Clone a haunter and keep one for yourself. :D But I want my original back.
    5. Vm me if you accept. I live on the east coast.
    i am gen 5 dude and if i were to do this whats in it for me?

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    can i trade for those shiny ev'd pokemons? i really want that lv. 55 shiny electavire... im offering my zekrom for it.. :s

im gonna be online at 7-9pm (gmt+8). hope you'll be online by those times.

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
    ill give you a shiny gallade:
    nature: adamant
    evs: 4hp/252atck/252speed
    ivs: i dont know em

for your evd hydreigon or your snivy depending on its nature i prefer snivy but i need to know its nature

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    dude i really want this.:

(japanese) Snivy level 1

Can you envolve to a FULLY LEGIT JAPANESE NAMED Seproior??

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
    Years
    dude i really want this.:

(japanese) Snivy level 1

Can you envolve to a FULLY LEGIT JAPANESE NAMED Seproior??
    yea for that flawless zorua, you want me to EV train it? and that zorua better be real i want you to check for me before you trade it to me

ill give you a shiny gallade:
    nature: adamant
    evs: 4hp/252atck/252speed
    ivs: i dont know em

for your evd hydreigon or your snivy depending on its nature i prefer snivy but i need to know its nature
    its hardy nature and i can EV train it if you want

Last edited:

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    lol u sound like ur mad... yes i have the flawless zorua but i can't trdae now..since ur online can we trade tommrow but a little bit later on?? also yes u can EV train it but ONLY TO LV.36!...but i want these moves plz. (it can learn thorugh grow up.) Leaf Blade- Leaf Tornado-Leech Seed- Slam.tommrow tell me when it is done.aslo yes,the zorua is legit...

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
    Years
    lol u sound like ur mad... yes i have the flawless zorua but i can't trdae now..since ur online can we trade tommrow but a little bit later on?? also yes u can EV train it but ONLY TO LV.36!...but i want these moves plz. (it can learn thorugh grow up.) Leaf Blade- Leaf Tornado-Leech Seed- Slam.tommrow tell me when it is done.aslo yes,the zorua is legit...
    sure sounds good and sorry its cause people tried to give me a hacked one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back