• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hitmon line...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like them and their flawed naming. Better than Seel, Dewgong, Mr. Mime, Mime Jr, or Persian. I dont like being able to say a pokemon name and it could be taken for an existing thing, or typing i and not get an error underlining :/

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    who every thought of hitmontop is a freakin genious..god rest his soul

Ayselipera

Overall none of them really irk me, even though I'm not a big fan of Hitmontop.

The only thing that bothers me and others have said it... is how Hitmonchan has a feminine appearance, but it remains an all male species. I've always seen Hitmonchan as a boxing girl. :)

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Do Pokemon get dizzy? Just wondering..
    Well, I assume the move Dizzy Punch causes confusion by making the foe dizzy, and Spinda almost certainly is always in that state of mind, but like capoeira fighters I assume Hitmontop is well-trained enough to avoid that happening.

I actually really like the Hitmon family. Perhaps I'm a little biased 'cause I used Hitmontop in Colosseum, but I think they're quite cool. I've never understood the problem with Hitmonchan wearing a tunic, though. Link wears a tunic and nobody ever accuses him of being girly for doing so.

Back