• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hoenn/Advanced Pokemon Club

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    This is the pokemon club where you can talk and post pics of anything related to Hoenn.Like Hoenn pokemon,people,Pokemon Advanced Generation,and all that Hoenn stuff.You could talk about Gym leaders or just anything in Hoenn.Also,no talk about Johto or Kanto.So here are the rules.

No Flaming other people
    No Spam(except if your posting a pic)
    Stay on topic if you can
    Make up topics so we could talk about them if you want.
    And mostly have fun,that's what clubs are all about right?Oh and I need a Co-leader so if anyone wants to do it just ask.Heres the list of members

Members:
    Haru

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    May I please join?I like the Hoenn Region!

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Can I be a member? I like hoenn, and Absol and Jirachi are hoenn pokemon. I was about to make a Hoenn club, but I'll join this one.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Woah I forgot there was a club for this and I'm the co-owner. Cool. :)

I'm sure you guys can join if Haru is still running this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Claire's prolly gonna close this AbsolKid read rules your not supposed to revive old threads over a month old ^_^

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    tyranitar_dude said:
    Claire's prolly gonna close this AbsolKid read rules your not supposed to revive old threads over a month old ^_^

Sorry, forgot to look at the date :( Where is Haru?

Back