• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hoenn Saga

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Lol i like the comics man. Ill join if you dont mind.

Sprite Sheet:
    The Hoenn Saga

Name: Dash
    Info: He is Giovanis stepson. Onced tasked to destroy Ash he then saw the light and rebeled against his step father. (Info from Ashs Kanto Adventures)
    His past as fuzzy as his hair Dash has never takd about what happened before his adoption. Word has it that Giovani cleared his min of those thoughts.

Pok?mon: Pikachu,Pichu,Dragonite,Plusle,Minun

Credit: Avatar for the base sprite set for Dash
    I cant remember who made the backsprite PM me whoever it was

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    so hes cocky cause he thinks hes the best trainer?
    maybe i'll make him collect gym badges and be a rival to May, what do you think?
    That way I can add him in right away since May is about to challenge the first gym

Yeah thats a good idea. Enjoy.
    Also, I give CREDIT to Avatar for the base of my sprite.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    ダッシュ said:

Sprite Sheet:
    The Hoenn Saga

Info: He is Giovanis stepson. Onced tasked to destroy Ash he then saw the light and rebeled against his step father. (Info from Ashs Kanto Adventures)
    His past as fuzzy as his hair Dash has never takd about what happened before his adoption. Word has it that Giovani cleared his min of those thoughts.

cool a character i know about since I read Ash's Kanto Adventures XD
    but I didnt know Dash had the a Pikachu,Pichu, Plusle & Minun, I thought
    he had a Machamp and Gengar too...

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    Yay! We are getting more people in the comics which means it will get more exciting!
    yeah I hope so :D

anyway, no new updates today. I have alot of planning to do. (since I have to add 4 new characters) I'll be adding Houndoom1 & Matt's characters in first since they fit into the story better. then alittle bit later I'll add in Dash and Ultimate Latios. (I have a good idea's for all the characters but Dash's and Ultimate Latios' are abit more complicated...)

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    ???? said:

Sprite Sheet:
    The Hoenn Saga

Alright, it wouldn't let me PM you for some reason, so I have to post.
    I made the back sprite... But MT requested it for you for some reason. Ah well.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Draginis said:
    Alright, it wouldn't let me PM you for some reason, so I have to post.
    I made the back sprite... But MT requested it for you for some reason. Ah well.

No I used it draginis for my eps. I just gave him that so that he can complete his sprite sheet. I also told him you made it but guess he forgot.

Anywa this comic is good and I want to see more updates.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    ~Dragon~Master~ said:
    Good comic! I wonder what happens next...
    thanks, I just put episode 13 up so you can find out now xD
    if you have your own sprite sheet you can be in the comic if you want

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    ~Dragon~Master~ said:
    O ok. I hope soon. O and whens new update?
    I'm working on it now so it should be here by the end of the day :D

EDIT: Its up! :D ( I wasnt expecting to make the entire episode a gym battle but it turned out pretty good i think :D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    This is somehow like the Pokemon game and the anime but with twist, kinda like how I make my comics, did you copy my ideas?:P

Anyway, nice battle, it rocked!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    This is somehow like the Pokemon game and the anime but with twist, kinda like how I make my comics, did you copy my ideas?:P

Anyway, nice battle, it rocked!
    I dont know how its like the anime xD
    and i didnt copy your ideas o.o; ( if i did it wasnt intentional >_> )
    but thanks, the battle still isnt over though (pretty much over but not quite) :P

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Well a little like the anime, you gave Roxanne both her Geodude and her Nosepass. But forget I asked, its good.

Will brendan also fight?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    @RL:nope, he's good at battling but hes into contests not gym battles :P
    besides he could win to easy, just use water gun with mudkip and roxanne is toast

I'm still going to be continuing this (I dont know if anyone even likes it though)
    but for now I'm working on my other comic 'Pokemon Odyssey'
    when I get bored of doing that one I'll continue this. or if I get the urge to continue them both at the same time. so for now no new episodes... sorry to whoever actually reads this...

EDIT: I'm going to continue this when I get home. and after Chapter 3 is done I'm going to have the same set up as my other comic. (9 box's instead of 12, and the same speech bubbles and text)

Edit (again): ok seriously, this feels like the millionth time ive edited that post.
    Episode 15 is up (yes finally i know) someone comment so i dont have 2 edit this post ever again!!!

Back