• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*~The Honeymoon Thread~*~

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    I would go to Puerto Rico...If were *sniffs* married...

But ya dont is even paired!
    I could list four girls taht aint paired but im tired :P

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    But ya dont is even paired!
    I could list four girls taht aint paired but im tired :P
    Tired in the afternoon? o_O
    I might be divorcing with Eevee Tamer

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Jess said:
    Tired in the afternoon? o_O
    I might be divorcing with Eevee Tamer

Yes! Yesterday i gave all of my energy to Stary...
    Why divorce? Only 'cause she aint online too much?

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Yes! Yesterday i gave all of my energy to Stary...
    Why divorce? Only 'cause she aint online too much?
    online much? She is online alot.But in the only forum besides other chat that i love.RPG..XD But She never talks to me there and she has never sent me a PM wit h the exception of 1 telling me her YIM and I hate yahoo O_O

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Jess said:
    online much? She is online alot.But in the only forum besides other chat that i love.RPG..XD But She never talks to me there and she has never sent me a PM wit h the exception of 1 telling me her YIM and I hate yahoo O_O

O.O This is astonishing... If I count the number of PMs that I recieve from Tatt... (...50, 51, 52, 53...)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    uhhh........huh? i wanna get married!!! Oro? hmmm.... *runs up to Ally and praposses to her* Ally....will you marry me? *waits nervously and starts to sweat* XD I know she would say no.........

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    uhhh........huh? i wanna get married!!! Oro? hmmm.... *runs up to Ally and praposses to her* Ally....will you marry me? *waits nervously and starts to sweat* XD I know she would say no.........
    Well I assume she will. *Runs to Pairup and Romance Thread to change thingies*

Back