• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The horror is this: In the end, it is simply a picture of empty meaningless blackness

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Nothing new, just sotw...no effort basically.

The horror is this: In the end, it is simply a picture of empty meaningless blackness

Years
    What do you mean nothing new? These examples are more than sexy.
    However, Josephine would be much sexier as a queen wearing a crown but I like the way you got your little tag 36 in the corner, that's one of the things that makes you awesome!
    I love the Joker, did you digipaint it your self?
    The very awesome 36 mark really blends in well with Batman's back, I love the design on the 36.
    Your animated tags are always the smartest, not just random flashing c4ds and shiz like that.
    Apart from the second Joker tag the other two tags suck. I don't know what the little photo is about, I notice random colours going on in the tie but what is it about?
    Good work as always munna, you never fail to impress me.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The signs are implied. :[p

They have been shown before.
    Too lazy to turn a crown into a pencil drawing.
    Nope, google search joker graphic novel.
    Original design

Shazzam!

c4d sotw... hate using them.
    And fringe tag has been disliked. :O
    iotw

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back