• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hottest Pokemon You'll Ever See In Youre Life! (WARNING: PG-13)

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Umm..if you read the other posts...bgtfamily posted another pic with all the other females from Pokemon. So yeah...it has Misty. And and...Ashley X_x

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    hmmmm... I like the pokesho pic better because it has Roxanne in it <3, also, Brock actually seems interested in the girls, the Kirlia is cool too... But OMFG, WHAT THE HELL IS ASH DOING IN THERE?!?!?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    King Shuckle said:
    I'm surprised an admin didn't slap a warning label on this thread. ¬¬

To prevent younger members to be offened, or to shut their eyes at such things, I am going to slap a warning label on the title. I'm just looking out for the younger members here. If anyone posts anything like this again, please put a warning label in the thread title.

...Tell me you're just like, covering your ass. There are so many things wrong with this post. X_X It's not the kid that would be offended, it's their parent. and.... nothig bad is going to happen to those younger members. Nothing sexual is even happening... what, I can't eat a popsicle on a hot summer day in a swim suit without a PG-13 label?

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Kijuna said:
    ...Tell me you're just like, covering your ass. There are so many things wrong with this post. X_X It's not the kid that would be offended, it's their parent. and.... nothig bad is going to happen to those younger members. Nothing sexual is even happening... what, I can't eat a popsicle on a hot summer day in a swim suit without a PG-13 label?
    she does have a point I'm eleven and I've seen much worse.

Last edited:

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Darkralts7 said:
    hmmmm... I like the pokesho pic better because it has Roxanne in it <3, also, Brock actually seems interested in the girls, the Kirlia is cool too... But OMFG, WHAT THE HELL IS ASH DOING IN THERE?!?!?

You know theyre both pokesho pics =P. Lol

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Kijuna said:
    Nothing sexual is even happening... what, I can't eat a popsicle on a hot summer day in a swim suit without a PG-13 label?

*looks at part of pics with girl's butts sticking up and what'sherface grabbing May's chest*

Um... are you kidding? o.o

Anyway, all that aside, they are very well drawn. XD Not much to say here since I'm a girl... except for... is there a picture featuring guys? ^-^;

Though, I am disturbed about Latios... I mean he's Latias' brother... W... T... F? I suppose in the pokemon world that might not matter. XD

Guest123_x1

10. Somethin for the Molly Hale fans
    I didn't even bother reading the opening post until I saw the image. Molly looks so uberly cute! (though I was hoping it'd be the 10-year old "underwater battle" form)
    wootie! *makes Molly in pic as avatar*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    Light_Azumarill said:
    *looks at part of pics with girl's butts sticking up and what'sherface grabbing May's chest*

[...]

Though, I am disturbed about Latios... I mean he's Latias' brother... W... T... F? I suppose in the pokemon world that might not matter. XD

The May's chest thing might be debatable... but I really don't think any kids are gonna grow up to objectify women over someone who was obviously crushing on May groping her in a fanart. I mean, come on. >>;

I inbreed my Pokémon all the time, but it's not like he's doing anything more than dropping her off at a pool party.

Sweet-Sapphire

Me as Sweet as Candy
    Years
    *looks at image and is shocked*

I can't believe that's a fanart. It looks more like a official -hidden- anime illustration. I don't think the character designers would be able to do this. Or would they?.... >.>

I visted pokesho twice already. Its GBA version of the anime is cool and funny. I like it.

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    I'm a female so it doesn't catch my eyes like you boys. And besides the fact that I'm straight

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Ooookkkk...you say that like you got something against males -.- Nah I'm jokin ^^

And I don;t apprecitate the pics for just what's in it. There are alot of reasons to like the pics besides the girls. ^^

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    Don't you think this belongs in Pokemon Anime?
    I mean those are charaters from the anime.

Well, I'm just speechless about the picture...being a girl it doesn't amuse me much. -_-;
    I've visited pokesho a couple times and have seen both pictures the other picture that has May in it has some disturbing things in it.:paranoid:

I bet the guys here just LOOOVEEE this picture. :P

Back