• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hottest Pokemon You'll Ever See In Youre Life! (WARNING: PG-13)

Orre Champion

not n00b
Years
  • I'm mad at all that guys sep me in the thread,i mean c'mon it's a PICTURE .and this is to all the guys that are spending 20-20000 minutes looking at the pic before posting cause they can't get a real girlfriend."Get A Life."*head explodes.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • Well i gotta say... interesting. Especially when Misty nad May aren't around. Brock is funny doing one of his *trying to impress girls* tricks or maybe it's not a trick and he just completly lost it when he saw all those cute poketrainers ^^

Bombsey

La-li-lu-le-lo!!
    Years
  • I'm mad at all that guys sep me in the thread,i mean c'mon it's a PICTURE .and this is to all the guys that are spending 20-20000 minutes looking at the pic before posting cause they can't get a real girlfriend."Get A Life."*head explodes.

and you have a "girlfriend"? I bet you "love" her =3

This picture sucks. NO JASMINE ;-;

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    It would be good with Jasmine... *checks for Claire*

EDIT: EGAD! NO CLAIRE?! WHAT'RE THEY THINKING?!

Last edited:

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • LOL. nice picture~
    Hikari is realy cute.. and decent too.. this picture kinda shocked me, cos I've never seen such pictures in Pokemon.. hahas.
    Oh yes, and like a few others here, I was also surprised that Brock isn't in the picture.. WOW, he'd go gaga in there~~ :P

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I know that picture. A friend of mine wanted me to edit the picture to make all the girls nude. Unfortunately I never finished it so now it's coming back to haunt me! *screams*
    There's one thing that bugs me. On Hinata, Soara did bold cel-shading but on Hikari, Soara did softer shading. I understand it's nice to do different kinds of shading but in a picture? Isn't that a little inconsistant?
    Leave it to an artist to point something out like that.
    Oh shat, was this thread illegally bumped?

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    Yeah, just shy of a month...

And don't post that edited pic... If you ever finish...

Oh... And Ivy's putting up an umbrella, it's not a pole...

Kamui

´
    Years
  • omfg, amazing...
    whoever created it its looks amazing.

its really the hottest pkmn picture i ever saw<LOL>

Back