• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunted. PG 16

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Feather's heart was pounding out of her chest. She set the two Pokemon in a pile of leaves. Flurry groaned, but she just held tighter to Silver. Feather's body was bloody. Better clean it off. she thought. She headed to the long, deep river. She was reluctant to bathe in it, after her nightmare. "A dream is a dream." she muttered, and stepped into the freezing water. She stayed in the shallow part, and preened the dried blood out of her feathers. She remembered the green Pokemon in her dream. Celebi, perhaps? Or maybe Shaman? It was most likely Celebi, he was her friend. Now for my wing. Featherfall tightly grasped her wing in her beak. Yank! She let out a yelp of pain as she relocated her wing. She walked to the forest clearing, not expecting what she'd see there.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • StarDust ran as the hunters swarmed over their little camp. She kept running and running, finally hiding in a bush. She stayed low to the ground, avoiding detection. She hoped the others were ok, especially the Cacturn. She didn't want to see anymore death. So she waited and waited, hoping and praying to Arceus that they would be safe.

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Silver's body lie motionless on the ground, blood pumping from his chest, where he had taken a bullet for his mate. He wasn't dead, but he was having trouble breathing, he was probably going into shock as well. His blind eyes opened and reflected fear, panic, worry. He was hyperventilating and clutching his wounded chest, crying out in deep agonizing pain.

Am I going to die here...?

Amidst the pain and wailing he had been undergoing, he reached his paw out and found Flurry's, clenching it. He needed her support, and if he was going to die, he wanted his last moments to be with her...

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Flurry didn't respond when he clutched her paw still unconscious from when she had been kicked against that tree. Two dark colored bruises were developing one on her side where the hunter kicked her and the other on her back where she hit the tree bits of tree bark resting where the bruise was forming. Though she had a peaceful look on her face only Silver would know how distressed she was. If he didn't survive she would have no reason to ever want to wake up.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver was crying, from both the pain and the lack of support from Flurry. He squealed with pain as he tilted his head to direct his ears toward her, sensing her unconscious.

"F-Fluur--" He coughs, blood comes out. "F-flurry... P-please... I... N-need yo--" He couldn't finish.

He was interrupted by a cough, and he tried to say something but had a coughing fit, leaving a spatter of blood on the ground. This wasn't good. He felt his senses dulling, his hearing becoming harder to use. He felt his paw slipping from Flurry's, his body weakening quickly. He started shaking and he suddenly felt very, very cold. He was crying still. Blood continued to drain from his chest.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry's eyes opened weakly and she saw Silver bleeding and crawled to him through her pain sobbing. "NO! YOU CA-CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!" she sobbed over his bleeding form her tears falling on him. "You can't you can't" she cried shaking. "If you leave me I swear Silver. I will run off and let them kill me. If you die I'll be joining you soon" she cried over him nonstop crying out her pain and worry as well as her fear.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver felt warm liquid hitting his fur.

T-tears...?

He heard her shouting and crying to him. He coughed and moaned in pain as more blood spewed from his mouth. He whimpered and his blind eyes were faint and pale.

"H-help..."

Was all he could make of before a painful cough knocked him out again...

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry was screaming for him to wake up begging him not to leave her as the suicidal thoughts filled her head. She was glad they where in a part of the forest so dense the hunters had no chance of reaching it as she sobbed over him screaming and begging. Before running off and grabbing a few herbs he had told her about chewing them into a poultice and putting them on the wound still begging him to stay with her as she screamed in pain and grief.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver jolted back awake shortly after she started shouting again. He covered his ears, because she was screaming at him point-blank. He felt her rubbing medicine over him. The pain loosened it's grip on him, now his chest was numbed. He coughed a little and sat up, leaning against the tree, panting fast. His breathing was still hard, but the medicine helped a bit. He whimpered and was shaking violently.

"Th... Th-the b-bullet... It... I-it's s-still in..."

He was shaking, whining, breathing hard. He could feel it in him. The metal chunk of murder they fired at him. It had just barely missed his heart. If he had jumped a nanosecond sooner, he would've died instantly. He cringed and moaned in pain, shaking as if he were sitting in the center of a glacier. He felt like he was frozen. All he could do was shiver, hyperventilate, and moan out his pain and suffering.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Feather was rushing through the forest, running and running and running. She needed medicine urgently, for Flurry and Silver.. Right as she was thinking about it, Feather bumped into a Lum Berry bush. She gathered them by the dozen, but something warm clamped around her neck. C-CAN'T BREATHE! She was face to face with the hunter she'd attacked. He was pretty scarred up, but he was pointing his gun right at Feather's neck. She maneged to choke out one, loud word.

HELP!

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Shaman shook his head with complete shock. He had slept soundly all night, with no real incident. But as soon as midnight came, disaster had befallen the Pokemon in the forest. The death of the baby Eevee, the shooting of Silver, and now he had nothing to offer.
    But now Featherfall crying for help caught Shaman's attention. Not wasting a second, he turned and charged into the forest in the direction of the scream. Maybe I have something to offer after all, he thought as he ran.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • StarDust saw the Cacturn running towards the screams. She bolted out of her hiding place, easily keeping up with him. "You heal, I'll hold them off. I have quite a few bones to pick with these hunters", She said. Her gold rings glowed brightly, lighting up the path in front of them a few feet. She was determined not to lose anyone else. She may not know these pokemon that well, but she wasn't going to abandon them to die. She reached the camp and saw FeatherFall in the hunter's grasp. "Let her Go!!", She shouted (Translated to human: "Ummbreeon Breon, Um!!"). She charged and used a very powerful and angry Dark Pulse on the hunter. She followed with Bite and Iron Tail. "Hurry up and get her out of here!!", She shouted to the Cacturn.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Shaman hadn't planned on fighting the hunters anyway, but Stardust sealed any chance of that happening. He didn't care. The sounds around him faded away, the sights became blurred beyond recognition. All he could see was Featherfall getting closer, he felt his legs jogging over to her and the hunter holding her. As Stardust unleashed Dark Pulse, the hunter dropped Featherfall headfirst. Stretching his arms out, Shaman caught her as she fell. Pausing shortly, he saw Stardust slap the hunter with Iron Tail and wondered if he should help. The blood on the hunter's face told him he didn't have to. Carefully holding Featherfall, Shaman turned and ran into the woods.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Feather was fainted. Dead. I'm a dead bird. The big star Pidgeot will take me. Feather could hear muffled voices. Are those the other dead Pokemon? Sight came into Feather's view. I'm not dead! she saw herself being held be something thick and green. She wondered if it was the green Pokemon from the dream. She didn't care about that now. She was weak and gasping for air. Air by the mouthful. Pure life filed into her lungs. Stardust was running beside the green Pokemon, and whispered something. Her rings glowing. They were heading down the grass, and into the clearing. Flurry and Silver were weakly lying on the ground.

Am I too late?

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry weakly crawled to him ignoring her own pain as she pulled the bullet out and treated his wound trembling as her legs gave out and she collapsed next to him. "Please stay with me" she whimpered over and over burying her face in his fur begging him. She couldn't live without him and as she fussed over him the pain from her sore back was affecting her more and more and between whimpers begging him to stay with her she also whimpered "it hurts"

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    After a rest, Feather sent out to get berries. She would be much more careful, and thanked Shaman for helping her. Lum.. the words rolled off her toungue. She liked Lum Berries. Her pace quickened. She needed to help Flurry and Silver. Better alive then dead. Feather thought, but she came to a dead stop.

A patch

of moving

grass.

The strange green grass moved through other grass, but a tail poked out from behind. A long, forked, tail. ...Espeon? Feather thought. it was headed straight toward the place where she was grabbed. Doesn't he have ANY sense in him? Your a cat, you can smell from like, a mile away! The greenish Espeon's head perked up. Feather hissed in annoyance. His head will be on a wall tonight. She thought. As cruel as she felt leaving an innocent Pokemon to its death, she needed to help Flurry and Silver, fast.

BTW, Lillinia, you need to remind KoboraX of him Roleplaying Zero. (The green Espeon.) And tell him he will be taken by hunters since he hasn't replied once.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver felt dizzy, but tried his hardest to think.

Okay... Medicin... Check... Bullet... Check... What's next... Dammit think!! Um... Wrapping!!!

Silver choked out what few words he could.

"S-st-step th-three... Wr... Wr-wrap it..."

His head leaned back, not passed out, but very weak. If he loses much more blood there's only one future for him.

Dead.

And if he dies, Flurry will probably kill herself. And that's mutual for Silver too. So to keep Flurry alive, he had to live. But at this point it really isn't up to him...

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • (Changed accounts)

Flurry whimpered and nodded forcing herself to get up despite her own pain she got up and found something to wrap his wound in and carefully did so before collapsing next to him weakly her head resting on his fur. "St-stay with me" she cried weakly eyes filled with pain and worry. "I can't live without you" she added quietly. Her head was spinning with worried thoughts. I need him so much....I.....if he dies....I...i can't live she thought shaking her head as she cried. What made things worse was with what was so sad going on the sun was shining through the trees. The are they where in was a small clearing in the forest that had a small lake with a waterfall and a cave. It was the one area on the entire Island that they were 100% safe from the hunters. The only bad thing was there was no source of food here. So in order to get food one would have to venture out of the safe area.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver whimpered a bit and sat upright, against a tree trunk.

"I... T-think I-I-I-I'll... L-live..."

Just please stop panicking! He thought.

He was now wrapped around the shoulder and chest. His unusable paw was now in a cast. He was very weak at this point. Movement should be kept to minimum. He whimpered a bit and smelled the clearing, and floated up shakily.

"C-come on..." He said weakly. He floated toward the lake and landed softly in the water, heating it into a sort of jaccuzzi.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Flurry followed after him weakly and slowly got into the water and cuddled to him trying to comfort him by purring. "Did you really look for me for six months" she whispered worriedly as she purred and nuzzled him. "did you rest at all?" she added before kissing him lightly like she had wanted to do for awhile now and pulling back.

Back