• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hurt and Heal Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Can't make a new set until the old one is done, and I don't think you can just make up new rules...

Manmadhan

~The Blaze~
    Years
    Ciera said:
    Can't make a new set until the old one is done, and I don't think you can just make up new rules...

i already sent to a MOD...k...

alright finish that game...and continue with what i got...as i only say that RULE...cuz it AIN'T FAIR...if everyone only gets to HURT/HEAL 3 TIMES...it is fair for everyone...while like 2 - 3 ppl...are here posting 20 times a day...which STUPID

EDIT: PLUS...why did TOTODILE...do that to the last pokemon...as it had 8 and he made it 5...just so it can go to 200 for skitty...which is STUPID...and NOT ALLOW TOO...THEN...

Manmadhan

~The Blaze~
    Years
    Skitty 198 +
    Pidgey 2 -

Pidgey should get back that few health that TOTODILE TOOK...and that IS CHEATING...and i'm yelled at for just ENDING THE GAME...boy that is STUPID...i'm not being MEAN or ANYTHING...i just want a FAIR GAME...plus the pokemon that were chosen were ALL PUNEY....well this is the new list...who ever starts...start with this...and I HOPE YOU ALL WILL FOLLOW THIS RULE

Snorlax ? 20
    Ninjask ? 20
    Graveler ? 20
    Houndoom ? 20
    Sealeo ? 20
    Dragonair ? 20
    Nidoqueen ? 20
    Gardevoir ? 20
    Electrabuzz ? 20
    Breloom ? 20
    Onix ? 20
    Metang ? 20
    Aerodactyl ? 20
    Haunter ? 20
    Kingler ? 20

Last edited:

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Manmadhan said:
    Pidgey should get back that few health that TOTODILE TOOK...and that IS CHEATING...and i'm yelled at for just ENDING THE GAME...boy that is STUPID...i'm not being MEAN or ANYTHING...i just want a FAIR GAME...plus the pokemon that were chosen were ALL PUNEY....well this is the new list...who ever starts...start with this...and I HOPE YOU ALL WILL FOLLOW THIS RULE
    Manmadhan said:
    alright finish that game...and continue with what i got...as i only say that RULE...cuz it AIN'T FAIR...if everyone only gets to HURT/HEAL 3 TIMES...it is fair for everyone...while like 2 - 3 ppl...are here posting 20 times a day...which STUPID

EDIT: PLUS...why did TOTODILE...do that to the last pokemon...as it had 8 and he made it 5...just so it can go to 200 for skitty...which is STUPID...and NOT ALLOW TOO...THEN...
    It was a fair game. He evened out the numbers so that they would equal 200.

BTW, your rule about ppl only being able to post three times a day is stupid. Then we'd have people waiting around for others, and the next day, which is really stupid. I will not comply, you cannot make me. My posts should, and will, count, you cannot make up rules after having so many rounds of a certain way. I don't care if you see it as mean to people who DON'T COME AS OFTEN AS OTHERS, but it will keep the game moving. We will not start a new set until the old one is FINISHED. What isn't fair is how you're trying to change things, and toss out a set without finishing it. Just be quiet, play the game.

Skitty 199 +
    Pidgey 1 -

Last edited:

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
    Years
    Snorlax ? 20
    Ninjask ? 20
    Graveler ? 20
    Houndoom ? 20
    Sealeo ? 20
    Dragonair ? 20
    Nidoqueen ? 20(heal)
    Gardevoir ? 21 Heal
    Electrabuzz ? 20
    Breloom ? 20
    Onix ? 19 Hurt
    Metang ? 20
    Aerodactyl ? 20
    Haunter ? 20
    Kingler ? 20(hurt)

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    BTW...I do believe there should only be ten Pokemon...It should equal 200, and that there does not.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Snorlax 20
    Ninjask 20
    Graveler 20
    Houndoom 20
    Sealeo 20
    Nidoqueen 20
    Breloom 20
    Aerodactyl 20
    Kingler 20
    Nidoking 20

Here ya go.
    Next person can start it.

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
    Snorlax 20
    Ninjask 20
    Graveler 20
    Houndoom 20
    Sealeo 20
    Nidoqueen 20
    Breloom 19 -
    Aerodactyl 20
    Kingler 21 +
    Nidoking 20

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
    Snorlax 20
    Ninjask 20
    Graveler 18 -
    Houndoom 20
    Sealeo 20
    Nidoqueen 22 +
    Breloom 19
    Aerodactyl 20
    Kingler 21
    Nidoking 20

Manmadhan

~The Blaze~
    Years
    Hurt/Heal #2

Snorlax 20
    Ninjask 20
    Graveler 18
    Houndoom 22 Heal
    Sealeo 20
    Nidoqueen 20 Hurt
    Breloom 19
    Aerodactyl 20
    Kingler 21
    Nidoking 20

Look you guys can't even pay attention if the other person HAD SCREWED UP OR NOT...i had HURT & HEAL...and Ms.Allison Goldfrapp and Anbius don't pay attention to the post that i had....you ARE SCREWING UP THE GAME...what I HAVE IS OFFICALLY RIGHT...NOW...PAY ATTENTION

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    You can only hurt and heal by one point...READ THE RULES. I already said I will not abide by your 'rule'.

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
    Snorlax 20
    Ninjask 20
    Graveler 16 -
    Houndoom 20
    Sealeo 20
    Nidoqueen 24 +
    Breloom 19
    Aerodactyl 20
    Kingler 21