• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "I Wanna Giva Away a TM" Thread

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    oh yeah and just so you know i could be a helper too im not trying to steal youre business tell people in your first post to pm me if they need any if youre not on or if youre too busy

oh and lawl are you getting em form me or not so i can leave wifi if youre not?

Last edited:

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    dosn't seem like she's on
    and thanks for helping out
    I will put you on the list when i'm on the computer....i'm on the ps3 right now
    so i'm getting off right now so if you want, go ahead and take requests :]

Dominati0n

Sir Psycho Sexy
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I really need TM13 (Ice Beam). If possible, I need two of them... think you could hook me up? : P

EDIT: Oops, didn't see that there was a form.

Form
    How Many TM's: 2
    Number Of TM/s:TM13 (Ice Beam)
    FC: 2234 9006 5063

Dominati0n

Sir Psycho Sexy
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I editted my post with my FC.

And, I looked at what you have and I actually need some more... if that's okay?
    I need two Ice Beams (TM13), An Earthquake (TM36) and two Thunder Waves (TM73).

Think you could do this for me? Would help me out so much!

Dominati0n

Sir Psycho Sexy
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Alright, well when someone can do this and is ready to trade, PM me and we'll work it out. Imma go for now as well.

Back