• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

&^*^$-The Ichida Fan club-$^*^&

Status
Not open for further replies.

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    oh kk well u like my idea of changing themes to different naruto characters
    every day/other day

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I think it's too much of a bother, honestly. Even Alakazam17 stopped his "girl of the day" thing eventually.

Litrid

Certified Poke Ball
    Years
    I wanna join too cuz I know Ichida in real life if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have the team I have today =) ICHIDA RULES!!!

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITH!!!!!!!!!!.....lolXD

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    how do u know him u go to school with him up in toronto?
    well of couse u can
    i live in baltimore so dont see him much:(

Ichida

Years
    Yeah, Litrid and I went to high school together. We spent almost every morning before school gaming.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Banners are never late!

You just asked him a question.

Too bad that Ichida's cousin the thread leader has been Booted Out - Don't be like me!

We need a topic, this thread is going nowhere.

Ichida

Years
    Whaaaat?! What did he do? Poor Ryan. T~T

Why would you post about a question without the actual question?

Nice banner.

*is royally foobar'd.* My next opponent in the tourney is either Dragon Tamer Ed, who I've beaten before, or much more likely, the ONLY person in this entire community I fear, Aragornbird. T~T

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Whaaaat?! What did he do? Poor Ryan. T~T

Why would you post about a question without the actual question?

Nice banner.

*is royally foobar'd.* My next opponent in the tourney is either Dragon Tamer Ed, who I've beaten before, or much more likely, the ONLY person in this entire community I fear, Aragornbird. T~T

I dont know i just get shy and i just wanted to ask your permission before i asked you a question...:nervous:

Ichida

Years
    Then ask the damn question, lol.

Also, revel in my new avatar! Neku from Subarashii Kono Sekai for DS. ^-^

Ichida

Years
    *successfully Ichida'd Iron Mercenaries for being a PokeSAV using n00b.*

*is in a PM argument with Iron Mercenaries, will post entire convo here and in D/P section once he/she finally gives up.*

Last edited:

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Glad this thread is alive and going. I am currently hunting Ichida. Since he has that catchphrase "you've been Ichida'ed", I can't used "you've just been Simonized" without sounding dumb. We can't have two "You just been". Not natural. So, as said, I am currently hunting that waskally Ichida. But he's quick...

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    IT'S BACK. Dude, what the hell were you up to when the site was down? It feels like we havn't talked in ages.

How's the job going? How's life going? How the hell is everything going?

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Yeah, howzit?
    (Oh, gotta go post in DS, my FC changed. On the plus side, I can take challenges on my Lite, and on PBR now!)

Ichida

Years
    IT'S BACK. Dude, what the hell were you up to when the site was down? It feels like we havn't talked in ages.

How's the job going? How's life going? How the hell is everything going?

Job has been more frustrating than usual lately. I was thiiiiis close to staying at some tile job until 3:30 AM, but my dad decided to show mercy around 8 PM.

Life? Good. I'm planning on buying a new laptop, so I can sack this craptop. Can you believe I only have 224MB of RAM on this goddamn thing?! But before that, I need to buy a desk or workstation, and a nice, big, comfy chair that leans back. I've noticed that I feel more willing to write when I'm sitting, instead of always laying on my bed with the laptop.

Of course, I'm also planning on renting a hotel room for Anime North next May, so my girlfriend and I can have some alone time, instead of rooming with my friends or having to bus back to my house, especially since I'll be buying a lot of crap in the dealer's room.

Haven't been on PokeCommunity that much, due to my own forum RP, .hack//GODSLAYER'S LEGACY has just been kicked back to life, and I've been fighting to defend my beliefs against a horde of anti-competitive players on another forum, Beywiki.

Hmm, what else? Oh, I nabbed a copy of the gaming rarity, Marvel vs Capcom 2. (y)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back