• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IllusionRaigen Fan Club

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    oh it wasn't up before @.@
    I wasn't trying to be mean ;-;
    i hate it when i'm mean D:
    *locks self in room*

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yeah me too! that can be the only reaction with all of these endorphins being released by our good moods.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Swift is an okai name for a snake, calling it after orochimaru or that guy from harry potter woulda been funny though

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    my computer is being stupid... is that the video where a cat tries to jump over a fence but end up getting its legs caught and then flips over? i have no idea but just by looking at the comments that's what i gathered ^-^;;;

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i started laughing outloud really hard, and kept playing it over and over again, then i'd make the cat go over, come back, and pause it right before it hit the gate or something

Back