• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IllusionRaigen Fan Club

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    well, again i'm not in much of a reading mood. (no excuse this time, i just don't wanna read) but i did read the last half of the last one, i think its cute :3

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I always new you to would end up together . "CLAYDOL" shut up claydol you will ruin it!
    Deidara:hahahahaha
    ME:what is so funny
    Deidara:myra and itachi thats hallarious
    ME:shut up it is acctully a good couple
    Deidara:a good couple is me and art
    ME:sicko
    Deidara:so at least I dont get hurt when your brother throws a munchlax toy at you
    ME:you win this time
    Deidara:hahahahahahaha
    Me:I told you to stop
    Deidara:but yu said you win this time
    Me: I was talking about you and art
    inner me: sometimes I want to kill deidara(or at least myself)

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Yeah, I would be writing more of my fanfic, but I got distracted, Im kind of off topic creating a rather large set up for a role play. It involves me drawing 500 individual images...

And Myra, every writer thinks they stink, but we all rock, so we should get our minds around our not sucking.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Naw, THIS is deidei:

Deidara: Myra and Itachi? Okay, then... >_>
    Funny Deidara: Ewww! *hides*

Sasuke: He's gonna take advantage of her.
    Funny Sasuke: :O What the hell? D:

Kisame: Aw, Itachi-san. ^^ *is kidna jealous* I wish I had a girl. (Itachi: Uhm... you don't want like, a million fangirls, 'k? Trust me. ._.)
    Funny Kisame: XDXDXDXDXD

Konan: ...okay then.
    Funny Konan: ^^ *glompz Pein*

Pein: This had better not get in the way, Itachi.
    Funny Pein: Aw. *glompz Konan*

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hahahaha funny. hahahaha. Myra has shone herself in the ninja club! rejoice! i was wondering where you went >.<

Akarei Yorume

Years
    I won't watch it, dude. I've only seen one episode anyway:
    Episode 84: Roar, CHIDORI! BROTHER VS BROTHER!
    And I died. Like, a million times. As in, every time Itachi spoke. Or appeared in the screen at all.

Anyways, Sadistic Blaziken was HORRID to me last night. He teased me about Itachi's death! And laughed! I blocked him, broke my friendship, and limited PMs and Profile Messages to friends and mods only.

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    I watch every episode I can, since I don't get the manga often.
    I loved that episode for no reason. I guess since my mom was freaked out and swore that Itachi was the worst brother in the world xDDD

I'm sorry :<
    I'm glad you blocked him. Hopefully you'll never have to speak to him again.

Akarei Yorume

Years
    I watch every episode I can, since I don't get the manga often.
    I loved that episode for no reason. I guess since my mom was freaked out and swore that Itachi was the worst brother in the world xDDD

I'm sorry :<
    I'm glad you blocked him. Hopefully you'll never have to speak to him again.

XD Worst brother in the world? *laughs* Is not! If he were, he'd have messed with Sasuke's head a lot more. And then killed him. But he wanted Sasuke to be strong! T.T ITACHIIII!
    Itachi: *comes in* What? Why are you yelling, I was just in the other room...
    Me: ╦.╦ *hugs Itachi*
    Itachi: ...

Yeah. I told Narutard about this... well, I PMed him anyway... now I just hope he doesn't lose it and get himself banned by yelling his head off at SB. O_o

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    My mom knows nothing about Naruto, so yeah.
    There was this one episode called "Naruto's Death" I think, and I asked her what was happening, and she told me Naruto died -_-;;

Narutard hates me...

Akarei Yorume

Years
    My mom knows nothing about Naruto, so yeah.
    There was this one episode called "Naruto's Death" I think, and I asked her what was happening, and she told me Naruto died -_-;;

Narutard hates me...

XD Brilliant! (I had to say that for some reason)

Well, maybe he does... ¬¬ But I love him, and you're like my bff here, so he'll just have to deal with it. <_< *prods*

Back