• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IllusionRaigen Fan Club

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    *doesn't look at link yet* ohhh is the eye of truth a big stone thing with a face on it that goes balistic if you touch it???
    oh nevermind. that's the mouth of truth.
    oops.
    *looks at link*
    haha loser perv

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Oh, I love it when my writing gets insulted! So much fun! Was it like snotty isults or arrogant rude insults???

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Riiiiiiight.

o.o Guys, my Itachi obsession has been switched to overdrive. If you know what I mean. I can't get him out of my head!

*rhapsody*:
    I just feel this... overwhelming wave of passion sweep over me. Yeah, I know that sounds lame, but it's true. I feel like there's something in my chest, in my heart, trying to get out, it feels so... tight. It's an explosion of heart chakra again, and now I'm feeling sick... I'm sweating, but yet, I'm FREEZING, and shivering. I'm weak, but yet I feel so happy... breathless and euphoric... and now I'm crying...
    T.T Lovesickness is not fun!

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Oh no... you're right! T.T Great, now I've got a huge mess on my hands. I wish he would just accept that I'm an Itachi fangirl... and that he doesn't exist... and I can't be with teh weasel anyway! And just 'cause I love Itachi doesn't mean I can't love someone REAL. Like him.

Back