• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Indigo League!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    alright, you are the gym trainer of the normal gym. welcome shadowfire.

momo, can you put shadow_fire74 as my gym trainer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Prince, its a respect issue. theres no dignity in using completely different pokemon to counter his strategy

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    willing to challenge my gym prince?

Sure, why not?
    My FC - 3265 2648 2972

Prince, its a respect issue. theres no dignity in using completely different pokemon to counter his strategy

Yeah I understand, I don't even have my real team on me coz I transferred it to different cart which I don't have with me at this moment of time, I normally just stick to that team, I'm just rotating my reserve pokemon around as for now.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    yeah it wus 0-1 .. it was fun =]. kept going back n forth on who had the advantage lol. like at the beginning i took out ur first two pokes clean .. then u went super saiyan on me lOl good stuff

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    yeah it wus 0-1 .. it was fun =]. kept going back n forth on who had the advantage lol. like at the beginning i took out ur first two pokes clean .. then u went super saiyan on me lOl good stuff

True, My weavile got a lucky crit to your swmpert, that's what I needed to get back in the match and also Gliscor did really well in the trick room situation.

Last edited:

Shamfrit-The-Scorched

Pokemon Psychologist
    Years
    Really sorry guys, been a little tied down with revising and uni work. I'm good to accept challenges from next wednesday, been a delay in the router arriving so i'm a bit frazzled - if there's a problem, i'm sorry - please find somebody to replace me.

*2000 word essays suck.*

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Haha now I can truly classify myself as a Water Gym Leader... this new team looks great, but I'm yet to test it, however it's nearly midnight here, so that will have to wait for tomorrow morning...

Probably be on at about 9.30 GMT + 10 (for those who don't know, add 10 hours to time of this post :P)

EDIT: This is so you I can test my new team, I can put the badge on the line if you really want, but It's more just for a test

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    Yeah, I still beat you, there's no rule about I can't change my team around for a re-match, is there?

No, there isn't but like evkay said:

if it is a rematch, there should be some respect about it but you still won and i respect that.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    kind of late but gg shadow fire.Althought there were some hax...damn:P
    But i was wondering how your starmie took My gallades leaf blade after it had almost half way damage??
    Can starmie take that kind of damage?

Back