• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Intense Confederacy

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Hello and welcome to the Intense Confederacy. You, the trainer are already up high in the ranks and have successfully defeated all of the 8 sinnoh gym leaders. Your goal, as the challenger, is to make it past me, the champion. More details are as followed:

This is just starting out. PM me if you are interested in becoming a confederacy leader. Interested parties will be interviewed and tested; and possibly be given a type to assemble their party with.

Please post in this thread a lot to bump this thread and make it popular. Hopefully, if we have enough leaders, we can expand the challenges that await the trainer.

Thank you, and this thread will be updated to its fullest once we have leaders.

LIST OF CHALLENGERS
    Spoiler:

THE INTENSE CONFEDERACY!....beware.

I hope you have trained long and hard because it's time for the intense confederacy! This section will list the leaders and who have beaten them. More to be added.

Leader Lemon123 [ICE] [TESTED, (Should be Easy)]
    Party of 5 (So only bring 5 pokemon here)
    Special Rule decided by me (MLU). Since you know Lemon's type party, you must tell Lemon your lead pokemon.
    Special Rule decided by Lemon123 *Leader* It is going to be a double battle (5 on 5)
    Prize: Victory, NeverMeltIce (Provided by Lemon) and a pokemon from my thread (Supplied by me)
    FC:
    1634 1405 1347
    Name: Harry
    Badge:
    The Intense Confederacy

Leader Duil [WATER] [TESTED (should be easy)]
    Party of 6
    Special Rule decided by me (MLU). Since you know Duil's type party, you must tell Duil your SWEEPER.
    Prize: Victory, and a pokemon from my thread (Supplied by me)
    FC:
    4125 2971 7061
    Name: Joe
    Badge:
    The Intense Confederacy

~ To be continued

This thread is approved; by Glaceon_

Good luck to all the challengers and leaders!

Last edited:

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Oh I didn't know we needed permission. Where do we get permission? Mods?

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Alright Nato. Any leaders that want to be in the Intense Confederacy ( Only 4 permitted) Please talk to me.

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    can i be a leader please.......

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    yes water thanks.................................

Back