• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Inuyasha FanClub^_^

Who's your Favourite Inuyasha Character?

• Inuyasha

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Kagome

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Miroku

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sango

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Shippo

• Sesshomaru

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Koga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kikyo

• Naraku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    mine was when kilala ran away, and they showed flashbacks about what ppl did to her. I loved the part when inuyasha did the wind scar on her, and made a bald spot.

beastmaster999

Lover of Everything^_^
    Years
    Okay
    The Inuyasha FanClub^_^

The Inuyasha FanClub^_^

I'm just asking but does anyone know if they can take the First banner choice and give it to somebody to make into a banner! Please tell me and I'll give you permission to make the banner. After please post it here first! Thanks

The Inuyasha FanClub^_^

beastmaster999

Lover of Everything^_^
    Years
    Sure Kasani Tsumi you can make a banner out of the second one. But, soon after it's done post it here and don't worry I'll give you credit, ohhh yeah every member or Inuyasha Fan can put it on their signature and post it on other site to attract members! :P And Latios Lover you can join!Peoples keep on posting!!!

The Inuyasha FanClub^_^

The Inuyasha FanClub^_^

Last edited:

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Hi there! I'm Luchia and am a big fan of Inuyasha! My favourite characters are Sesshomaru and Rin (but I couldn't vote for her since she's not in the poll). Anyway, can I join the club? Here are also some pictures!

The Inuyasha FanClub^_^

The Inuyasha FanClub^_^

Kurosaki

Not to mention it was revived after such a long time...
    (-Closed-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back