• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ivory Tower--The Flight (PG-16ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mikel just stood there in the cold and darkness of the hallway that made up the cell-like living spaces that he and others have been force to live in. He just stood in the darkness of the hallway letting his black skin blend into the shadows while his white fur just didn't match but instead took a gray shading. It seems like there was still talk within the room he was listening in too. To what Mikel could tell it almost felt like arguing.

"And how do we know that you aren't just plotting to get what ever little resistance there is down?" said the voice that Mikel reconize as the one that caught his attention with the word 'escape'. It seems like this pesron was questioning the cruel plan that this Brad person came up with.

This Brad person then began to speak as if he sounded smarter then he really is, ""To assure your doubts, my only goal is to kill all the Shades with my own powers, without any help. Once I can find a good way to kill them, I can tell you guys. you can escape, and I'll stay back to fight reinforcements. I guarantee I will die before you die if the overwhelm me. I just want to get out, and, although empathy, or even caring for others, rarely comes to me, I just think that if I escape, why cant you? And about the telepathy, I onyl heard a few small tidbits about people crowding. I'm rusty with my telepathy anyway. To assure your doubts about them fearing me, just see the weapon holes in my walls. I am far too violent for them to control. From the beginning of my incarceration, I have been trained as a subhuman death machine- and I have gone along with it, in hopes of destroying the Shade's one day. Not all of them fear me- just those who are lower in rank. The superiors still have influence over me. If you'll excuse me, I have to go train. The superiors want to hurt me. Seems they ain't too happy about my most recent acquistion. See you all sometime eventually."

Mikel then heard footsteps and he took a few step to be a bit closer to the wall. he then watch as a large and could be called a monsterous creature of a pokemorph then enter the hallway that Mikel was in. To Mikel this creature must have been the one named Brad since his apperence matches the way he was talking about himself. Mikel didn't breath at all because he knew that this person could see him if he did turn around. This tall looming creature then walked towards the stairs and didn't even play heed to Mikel. The absol pokemorph just stood there and was somewhat relieve that he wasn't seen.

MIkel then stepped up abit to be able to listen in on the conversation a bit better but to still be unseen. it seems as if there was still more talking. There seem to be a bit but it was unheardable by Mikel who was standing so far away from them. Mikel then closed his eyes and decided that this was enough. It seems like the only thing that had caught his intrest was the word 'escape'. It was a silly thing that had caught his attention and he should have dismiss it. MIkel then countinue walking to his cell-like room which was next door to the one that he was listen on to.

Mikel walked into his room and took the bed that was closer to the door. The beds had been made to be bunk beds and one in the far corner. The two bunk beds were close to the door and Mikel took the bottom bunk. He remember one day that the two that Mikel shares this room with had argue about who gets the single bed. Mikel thought it was pointless and just simply took the bottom bunk. He knew that he had no time to talk about such stupid things.

Mikel just laid in his bed but one thing kept on coming to his head. Escape. What did it truely mean. He had only read the word escape once and that was in a book but never understood what it could mean really to him. MIkel roll in his bed to have his back to the wall and allowed his sharp blade-like tail softly wag against the cold wall to make very soft scartching noises on the wall.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Chishio blinked as the Gravdia morph from across the hall, teleported next to him and Myste. They began communicating with their minds again, and he wined feeling his blood hurt. He shivered and moved sideways letting them have space, so his he wouldn't hurt.

He heard Brad, and he recognized him immediately. One of the duties he had when he was in solitary confinement, was to help restrain the multi mixed beast. Listening to his comment abut humanity, he snored. Brad was truly a beast; the human in him was… nothing but a terrible beast of cunning.

He shivered again and looked at Takashi, he seemed… edgy as much as Chishio did. For good reason. Closing his eyes he sighed as Brad moved on, He listened, faintly as Morgana and Takashi talked, and he opened his eyes. "I don't need protection Takashi… But thank you." He whispered softly, as he stood up, and walked over to him. So that was the plan… a sacrifice. "I won't let you die here alone…"

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    Morgana smiled to Takashi "If you'll protect me, then i will certainly protect you too" she said in her velvety soft voice. "I have a few tricks up my sleeves as well" she then said after a short pause, and she most certainly did, she was capable of shutting down a humans mind with her powers, although it required concentration she could shut down the minds of the Shades coming after them, although only for a short amount of time, but she was certain that it'd buy them enough time to get away…

She then sat back down next to Myste and smiled to her 'Don't worry Myste, we'll get out of here eventually, and when we do, we'll be free as the birds, to go wherever we like and wherever we want.' She told her telepathically and gently laid a hand on Myste's hand…

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Myste felt an unfamiliar hand touch her own, and she immediately pulled away from it, falling from the bed to the floor. Whoever it was, it wasn't Takashi (who had accidentally brushed against her tail once) or Chishio. They hadn't alerted her, either, which made all of her sense tingle. The light about her bed began to swing rapidly. Its lampshade suddenly started forming dents in it, as though Brad were punching it.

But he wasn't.

The lightbulb exploded, showering the room with thousands of white-hot glass shards. The lampshade crumpled and was suddenly yanked from the ceiling, it's chain trailing after it. It landed on her bed, and lay still.

The fragments of glass didn't phase Myste, but the touch had. Her thoughts were jumbled, her mind was clouded, her fear was dominating her logic yet again. . . Her tail straightened and bristled, and her eyes closed tightly.

The visions of her torment flooded through her, and she trembled, again feeling every lash, every blow, every harsh word, every single beating she could remember.

But they ended, and she stopped shaking. She felt the presence of the one who had touched her watching her; it had been Morgana. Myste inhaled shakily, remaining on the floor. "I. . . I'm sorry," She said softly, retreating back into herself, "I w-was. . . wasn't expecting. . . I couldn't s-see you. . ."

The Espeon-Morph felt another presence in this room, one who lay on the floor near her.

capalex65

Years
    Morgana flinched when the light bulb exploded and covered her head with a psychic shield although it wasn't that effective..
    "No no, I'm the one to say sorry Myste" she said softly "I should've known that you didn't like being touched without warning first"

She looked at Myste "Are you alright Myste?" she asked, not wanting her to be hurt "Did the shards of glass hit you?"
    One of the shards had made a little cut across Morganas right cheek so she was bleeding slightly, and therefore she was wondering if Myste had been hit of if anyone else had for that matter "Are the rest of you okay as well?" she asked the others, knowing that Brad wouldn't answer as he had tilted over and wasn't responding to anything anyways…

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    The shattering of the light bulb had surprised Chishio, and the fragments bounced around his shell, making him wince when one struck his moonstone. After that he opened is eyes blinking. "Myste?" He said surprised looking at her.

he looked up to Morgana and nodded. "I-I'm fine... just suprised." HE whispered holding his hand over his moonstone in confusion.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mikel raised his head a little bit. His blade-like tail made a swift turn up and left a scratch mark on the wall. He thought he heard a soft pop and could guess it was from the room next door that he was listening on. MIkel had no idea what was going on but now they had a dark room and he had one with light. It was little light but it was more then the group next door.

MIkel then began to scratch the wall with his tail lightly again. He was still laying down on his back and he thought of something. He haven't really talk much to the ones next door before much less seen them. He remember bumping into an espeon pokemorph once who was exiting the door. He remember little what happen afterwards since he just walked on without even looking at the morph. Still Mikel guess that it doesn't matter much anyways since there was little involvement that he had with the others.

MIkel just laid in his bed thinking about just small things. He knew that tomorrow was going to be the same as the other day. More battles until he was either passed out, tired or just made the Shades happy. It could be all three of those things. Still Mikel didn't care. He been here long enough to just ignore it all and keep going. As long as he hides himself in the coldness then nothing here can really hurt him. Mikel just kept on scratching the wall with his blade like tail ligthly against the cold wall that match the temperature of the room it seems.

capalex65

Years
    Morgana whispered to the others "Now that we don't have light, they can't see us, it isn't nightvision cameras they have put up monitoring us.." she smiled and then said to Myste "Myste, i'm going to grab your hand gently, don't be afraid, i don't want to hurt you, i just don't want you to get hurt.."

After saying that, she slowly let her hand rest ontop of Mystes, slowly gripping it, carefully to not scare Myste... She didn't want Myste to be scared, because, what could Morgana ever do to her? Morgana cared about everyone sharing the same fate as her, and even more so when they were scared and afraid of the Shades...

"Takashi, i do enjoy your artwork, this shirt is both soft and elegant" she said to him and smiled "Especially the flower is pretty"...

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    The broken light fixture caused Takashi to look up from underneath his hat as the shards of glass bounced off the brim. The others looked around in confusion but Takashi looked up this as a time to exercise one of his abilities that he had learned from his less popular Meganium side. The side he didn't show often because it made him feel weak. Takashi stood up from his bed and walked over to Morgana and looked at the cut, then looked over to the confused Chishio.

"This should help calm everyone down a bit... and speed the recovery of our injuries in time of need. I figured I should show it while the lights are out. My trainer doesn't know about this ability. It stemmed from my love of sewing... my desire to help make things as they once were." He said as he held his arm out in front of him. He closed his eyes and concentrated. His wrist sprouted 5 small pink rose petals and they began to waft a gentle scent through the air.

"Aromatherapy..." He said in almost a whisper.

The sweet smell lifted through the air. Takashi only hoped that it would help ease everyone's mood. He had often used this skill on Myste in their earlier days without her knowing. To calm her down and try to ease her pain a little.

"Takashi, i do enjoy your artwork, this shirt is both soft and elegant. Especially the flower is pretty" Morgana said to him

Takashi smiled at Morgana's compliment."Thank you..." He said blushing. Takashi definitely enjoyed hearing someone appreciate his sewing other than himself. It was quite relieving to know that he was shedding light on other morph's otherwise gloomy lives. This feeling of togetherness they had. This is all Takashi longed for. A sweet smell lifting through the air as they all merely conversed with each other. Not about the bad parts of their lives. But just being together and enjoying the moment. Thats all he desired, for them to be free... and be like...

Like a family.

Takashi walked to the edge of the cell and leaned against the bars again and leaned his head slightly to the side and spoke into the darkness.

"I know you're listening down there. The morph with his cell to himself. Don't worry, you can come too. I'll make sure of it." Takashi said to seemingly no one. A gentle scratching could faintly be heard through the silence.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mikel was laying in his bed. He had began to lost intrest in what was going on in the next room. It was apparent to him that whatever was going on in the next room besides him had no effect on his life. Those people were just people that were like him and if something were to happen to them would no effect him much.

Mikel just lazy let his tail scratch softly against the wall. He guess that what ever he was doing didn't effect them and he could guess that they can't hear the the noise he is making with his tail against the wall. The only way they could if unless one of them had a super heighten sense of hearing but Mikel wouldn't know anything about that since he never talk to them, much less talk to the people in his room.

Mikel then looked above him where there was a crack in between the mattress above his bed and the wood. There was his most treasure item. He was tempted to take it out but decided against it. Instead Mikel just kept on scratching the wall with his tail.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    Hours later, Brad woke up from his injury. The others were asleep. He sneaked downstairs, to the injection chamber, hoping to find some meds or new powers. The grunts he saw were quikcly killed with a silent slash- he needed to stay undetected. He went in, and what he found appalled and overjoyed him.

He found a plan sheet on the table, detailing a plan to use the former human DNA of the current Pokemorphs to mutate Pokemon. Brad was amazed by the plan- usingt both resources, the Shades could easily raise an army of Pokemorphs, both Pokemon origin and human origin, to fight against governments who tried to interfere with their horrible work. Brad quickly opened a cabinet that had the human DNA in it, and what he found would be good and bad for him. In there, he found a few vials of human DNA- his, Morgana's, Takashi's, Myste's, Thralls, Mikels, and a few others. His mouth gaped in astonishment. He quickly grabbed his DNA, and injected himself with it, and some of his features receded. Then, he felt a horrid pain, so bad he couldn't scream- the nuclear power was going off. He lay in a fetal position, and nearly exploded- energy silently blasted out of his wounds. It was gone. However, he retained regular artillery, and a few other powers. He looked the same- the major changes were psychological. He became more civilized, and became more interested in culture, and the arts. He also became more clever- eliminating his reliance on loud artillery to accomplish everything. He was overjoyed, but he couldn't move. A computer screen appeared out of his arm.
    "Ha, Brad. You can't move. We knew this would happen. Due to your intelligence and canny, we had to do this... you are now merely a vessel. You are our little slave. You're still powerful enough for our intentions... little piece of scum..."
    "No... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Brad screamed defiantly. His eyes turned white, and his wounds healed. He had a distant, robotic look in his eye. Although he was a bit more human, he had no individuality left- unless the system implanted in his body was destroyed, he'd be a mere slave forever. In his last moments of consciouness, he sent a telepathic message, and scrawled it telepathically on Takashis wall.
    "This is Brad. They've taken me over. A system is controlling me. Obey them- otherwise, they'll use me. Escape soon, and cover this up. Oh, and I found our old DNA... I injected myself to be more human. This may be my last words. If you want, you can try to save me, but I personally wouldn't bother- just kill me, quickly, although I'd like to be myself again. Goo-goodbye... everyone."

Then, in the dim light, he collapsed- a mere shell of a Pokemorph...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back