• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    Its about time >.>
    Crap, at the rate you read Twilight i don't think you're even gunna finish new moon >.<

it was fun overall.
    We took a lot of pictures ^^ ^^ ^^

i would have to agree, i just think of green when i think of Breathe Carolina
    Aaaannnnd what's that supposed to mean??? :O (I'm almost done with New Moon, y'know >.O)

That's cool ^^ Also, is your boyfriend this "Chuckie" person? Just curious...

I've never heard of Breathe Carolina.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I dunno, New Moon isn't one of the better books in the saga.

>.> Yes. And may i ask how you figured this out?

They're, like, techno/screamo xDDD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Breaking Dawn is all like "hmm... OH! ...whoa. hahaha. OH! ...whoa. ....whoa. OH!"
    yeah.

you looked at my myspace, didn't you >.<

*goes to get a snack*

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Its in, like, three parts, just to let you know.
    Its Bella's POV then Jacob's then Bella's again.

yeah, i figured xD

*gets hit in the head with said banana and falls to the ground unconscious*

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Jacob is really funny.

He kind of is. But he's a lovable weirdo ^^

*spazzes on the ground, still unconscious*

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i told my friends that Jacob wasn't---- nevermind.

unless he's being a jerk, but i can forgive him for that.

*is motionless*

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Nothing ^^

He can just be a jerk sometimes. >.<
    okay, sometimes he disagrees with me in really harsh ways and says the stuff i like is stupid

*looks in bag and sees no candy by Wonka*
    *chucks bag off a bridge and continues to be motionless*

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    okay i know i'm not supposed to double-post or something, but doesn't that rule cancel when this been over a day? (i really hope so, i don't want to get in trouble)

But I've been having weeeeirdd dreams lately. When the lastt time i've said something about a dream of mine?
    the first one was on Wednesday night when i was at a game kind of place. We were given guns (supposedly fake, but they weren't) and split up into two teams and scattered across a forest. So we had to shoot each other. (my team won ^^)
    then we were thrown into an underground maze (omg it was soooo freaking confusing and long) and we had to try to find a way out without going the way we came.
    So i was walking past a door and i got pulled in by a whale fin (yeah, me and my weird dreams) and i was at a beach.
    The water parted (kinda like Moses and the Red Sea hahahahaha) and i had to walk to the middle. There were whales looking at my from the wall on water and one of them shoot their head and shouted "LOSER" and the water all crashed on me and i almost drowned. But then i appeared at the door again, and the whales were laughing at me :(
    so that was Wednesday night.
    Then, on Thursday night, i had a dream that people were all dressed up for Halloween and i had to find mismatched clothes for my costume, so i went to this really bad clothes store with really gross looking clothes. And i was walking around and i found my homeroom teacher. She was dressed like a devil. she had horns and a tail and everything. So i woke up and started laughing, cuz i'd never really think of a teacher as the devil... at least not that teacher.
    Then on Friday night i had a dream that someone asked me and my sister what we would say the the sun if it could talk, so we waited for the sun to rise and we're like "Rise and shine and give God the glory glory!" and i woke up and the song was playing in my head over and over again and it was really annoying.
    Idr my dream on Saturday i don't think
    Last night.... i forgot.
    uhh...
    crap that's the only reason I'm making this huge double post.
    crap...
    brb.
    oh yeah i remember now.
    I'm pretty sure Lake Pontchartrain by Ludo was playing on my stereo for this part of the dream, but my class was in my church by the alter just chatting, and the seventh and sixth graders were having choir, and they had a song to the tune of Lake Pontchartrain, so i started singing it and dancing around. I know i looked like a total dork but i just kept singing and singing. The song was over and i woke up.
    It was a really fun dream
    i wonder if i was singing in my sleep...? I prolly was. I was prolly dancing around too in my sleep.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I sang that at camp in the mornings every morning just to annoy the crap out of the people i was waking up xD

I keep havin weird dreams!
    omg I'm not even kidding.
    I have one where someone was trying to kill me. so i was trying to dodge them in a mall.
    Then there was this other one, it was so amazing, i loved it, but i can't remember it. The only thing i remember about it was that it was so awesome.
    then there are others, but my Alzheimers (sp?) is keeping me from remembering them.
    ... i don't really have Alzheimers, in case someone believed that

Back