• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The JoJo Fan Club!!!

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
    Years
    Yes it's finally here! The JoJo Fan Club! Still need a co-owner! Later on i'll start a mailing list. So does anyone wanna join? Rules are talk about JoJo stuff such as websites, u may post pics if u'd like, post sprites that u've made of her (i'm gonna make one!), and have fun! Please join JoJo fans! See ya!

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
    Years
    ^^ JoJo is a singer! A very talented singer i might add! just go to www.jojofan.com and listen to her music. Oh yeah whoever joins the club will get a banner to put into their sig. And u'll get monthly stuff in ur email about JoJo! Pleease join!

Last edited:

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
    Years
    Well, since no one else volunteered... lol im just kidding! ofcourse u can. Kiri and Pokedash, what do u wanna be? Oh and u guys tell everyone about this club, k?

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
    Years
    OK, u guys! soooooooooooo sorry i haven't been on for like ages. U know, school, and other junk. This club is back on and yes pokedash u can be the co-owner, cince i doubt manhattanmomma will be on anymore. c ya and vote 4 me!

Back