• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Jolteon!!! Fan Club

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Jolty, quit talking nonsense! So what if a few people have a grudge against you? You've got wonderful friends like Staria, Eli, Angel...and me! We all love you very much. ^______^ And remember: all I need are some names and I'll do what it is I do best. Whoop some butts! W0000000000tness! XD *huggles Jolty*

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwws, shweet shweet Alistair. We love ya so. ^__________________^ You can just whisper the name to me, and no one will ever know who you said! XD Come on, I'm all ears. I got my mallet and everything! I'm all set to defend my pallies. ^o^ W0000tnes! *huggles Alistair* (OMGoodness, I wub your name! XD)

Jolty-kun

Years
    Awwwww XD, ill tell you the name through PM, if cha really wanted ^^; XD, kelsey, your name is soo cooler XD, i actually have a shorter name, but its a lil gurly xD, *huggles*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Your on right now1Now I can ask you millions of questions!Yay!I got this question from Peach,what's you element(fire,ice,electric,etc.)?

Back