• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Jolteon!!! Fan Club

Jolty-kun

Years
    Hey guys! ^~ xDDD, i wont be on much this month.. at all, so.. ill see ya'll soon! x3, but still.. good news.. im gonna be on valentines day, so umm.. ill probably be looking for a valentine o.O'' xD, but apart from that, byeee! ^^

Years
    Blazey boy said:
    Erm ok thats random too but then well erm jolty whats your fave saying
    is it
    YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU TRY ALL YOU NEED IS APPLE PIE JUST DO IT JUST JUST DO IT
    or
    yeah I know (the guy in the wheelchair from little britain)

Jolty are you gunna answer my question XD and valentines day is on the 14th I think and for me thats a Monday and the day I do cross country 10 mile run

Jolty-kun

Years
    Guys.. id like to announce.. im not coming back for valentines day.. and im hardly cmong here again.. some may know why, some may not.. but this is probably my last goodbye..

Jolty-kun

Years
    Yes i can.. easily.. now thisll be my last post in months.. thats if i come back.. since im not coming back.. i might aswell delete msn.. and bye guys.. thanks to anyone who appreciated me..

Years
    *ties jolty to a plank*

I want you to stay I was just starting to get ideas for the comic but it is his life
    and if you delete msn well what about your sister

Jolty-kun

Years
    Hey guys!, and yup, im staying here, i was going on holiday, but because i could be a lil active, was because i was at my cousins, he said i could use his comp, but meh, im not going anymore xD, sorry for the people ive worried, star etc., but that dosent mean i may stay.. i may stay, since things arent really pushing me into my way, but still, i dont really feel comfortable over being blamed on the jmotm voting, and im sorry for holding that up, i guess i may do the febuarry results.. thats if your really kinda desperate ^^;, but guys, thanks for now.. but remember, it dosent i may stay at PC, ill look on to that while im spending maybe last moments here..​

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Okay. It is your decision but remember a lot of people care about you and those that hate you if they do are jerks and not worth your attention. ;_;

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    Hey guys!, and yup, im staying here, i was going on holiday, but because i could be a lil active, was because i was at my cousins, he said i could use his comp, but meh, im not going anymore xD, sorry for the people ive worried, star etc., but that dosent mean i may stay.. i may stay, since things arent really pushing me into my way, but still, i dont really feel comfortable over being blamed on the jmotm voting, and im sorry for holding that up, i guess i may do the febuarry results.. thats if your really kinda desperate ^^;, but guys, thanks for now.. but remember, it dosent i may stay at PC, ill look on to that while im spending maybe last moments here..​
    OMG I am sooo happy your back! *uber glomps*

Back