• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kagome fanclub

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Yes that's right Kagome-chan has her own fan club And it's about time I mean she's a great RPer, an wonderful artist, and an amazing friend, why wouldn't she get a fan club you no?
    Ok
    Person of honor: Kagome
    Owner: Clow (ME!!!)
    Co-Owner:Cybex Mewtwo and Alter Ego
    Members: Legolas, Random Plushie,Charizard_Fire_God
    Members we have lost or have left:Inuyasha (this is so you know you can always come back.)
    Ok lets get this on the road!!!

Last edited:

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Clow said:
    Yes that?s right Kagome-chan has her own fan club And it's about time I mean she's a great RPer, an wonderful artist, and an amazing friend, why wouldn't she get a fan club you no?
    Ok
    Owner: Clow (ME!!!)
    Co-Owner: Reserved for Inuyasha Reserved for Alter Ego
    Members:
    Ok lets get this on the road!!!

NO DA! 'course my mate's amazing... ;.; but i havent been able to work the nerve up to ask her bout onea these... ... gomen nasai koi...
    An just so you all know...
    ... Mine.
    Any complaints can be addressed to a BIG sharp knife. Saavy?

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    e.o I could so get her mad at me for tellin story's bout her an embarrassing her... mebbe then she... nm. But... I'm sorry to say that the #1 fan spot is taken guys.
    An I mean it. e.e
    xD

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Legolas said:
    Okay, i pick.......... *has a brain lapse* XD, um, 21, XD. Savvy? LOL

e.e I can always claim spot 21 too...
    She's my Kagome-sama! ^.^:; but...
    Aye! Saavy with me...
    Sorry... ^.^:; playin quidditch an thinkin of Pirates of the Carr... I should watch that... >.> Arrg! xD lol

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Plushie will join.. Kagome's a great RPer, and artist as well, so she so deserves this club. ^^

So, biggest fan number 22-infinity? Plushie picks 48. Because 48 is 1337. XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Well, you all knew I'd write my joining post sooner or later. And seeing as how certain people are hogging the top spots of fandom I guess I'll settle for being number 22.02. Any objections to that? Do make sure to acknowledge my co-owner position before you answer that, m'kay? ^_~

Gooo Kagome!

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    I'm in like sin. Kagome is one ofthe nicest people around these parts, and I feel honored to know her. And inu....you may have competition to be her number one fan...j/k. I'll be # 22 on the list. XD

-growls as he sharpens his claws-
    Keh. Competition my @$$. She's mine.
    Ain't that right woman? >.>
    Sides...
    I can kiss her. No one else can. xD Ha! score +1 for me!

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    O_O;; This is kinda scary.... *twitch* Inu be nice ^^;; Thankyou so much for this! I don't really think I deserve one ^^ LOL! Never thought I'd have a fan club. *glompstacklesgropes Fan Club members* Arigato!

I'm doin pretty good I guess, aside from becoming an insomniac and hating my chem class XD

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Kagome said:
    O_O;; This is kinda scary.... *twitch* Inu be nice ^^;; Thankyou so much for this! I don't really think I deserve one ^^ LOL! Never thought I'd have a fan club. *glompstacklesgropes Fan Club members* Arigato!

I'm doin pretty good I guess, aside from becoming an insomniac and hating my chem class XD

>.>
    I am. I mean... I havent... done anythin wrong...

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Well looks like we have lots of Kagome lovers here, Oh and Inuyasha sry You didn't get to ask first :\ I just asked her she said she didn't have s fanclub yet I made one lol, I was SSSOOOO grateful for the art so I asked, And I made this FC and here we all are lol.

Back