• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Kanto Master League

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    THE KANTO MASTER LEAGUE

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

CHARACTERS SO FAR
    Red
    Proffesor Oak
    Red's Mom
    Officer Jenny

Plot
    This Fanfic is going to be about as young boy named Red setting off for his journey to become a pokemon master along side with is Squirtle. I promise this story would be a lot better than before because I have worked very hard on this peice.

CITYS
    Pallet Town
    Viridian City
    Pewter City
    Cerulean City
    Vermilion City
    Lavender Town
    Celadon City
    Fuchsia City
    Saffron City
    Cinnabar Island

Landmarks
    Viridian Forest
    Diglett Cave
    Mt. Moon
    Cerulean Cave
    Rock Tunnel
    Power Plant
    Rocket Hideout
    Pokemon Tower
    Safari Zone
    Seafoam Islands
    Pokemon Mansion
    Victory Road
    Tohjo Falls

Current and upcomming
    Current: Chapter 3 The Diglett Battle
    Next: Chapter 4 Training

Table of Contents
    Chapter 1 Farewell
    Chapter 2 Along the Path to Viridian City
    Chapter 3 The Diglett Battle

Here is Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Farewell

"Squirtle use Bubble Beam and take out Dragonite"

"Squirtllllllle" the Bubble Beam nearly took off the Dragonite's head leaving it unconscious on the ground.

"Good Work Squirtle!"

"Dragonite is unable to battle; Red is the new world champion

"Red, Red, Red" screamed the audience!

"Wake up my sweetie pie" said Red's sweet Mom. "Ohhhhh Mom, why do you always have to wake me during my exciting dreams?" Red went outside felt the nice refreshing air and ran inside to find his first Pokemon, Squirtle. "Squirtle today we are going to set off for our Epic journey to become a Pokemon Master."

"Squirtle Squirtle" yelled the Squirtle jumping for joy nearly touching the ceiling. Red ran up to his room grabbed his lucky silver backpack. His mom was sitting silently on the couch with her magenta dress. Red sat right next to her and told her "It's going to be ok, you have Professor Oak and you know I will always be your little pumpkin. I promise to write to you whenever I can or I will just contact you on the P.C."

Reds mom embraced him not leaving any air in his small, skinny body. "I got you a gift before you leave; it's five empty pokeballs. I know your going to need them for the rest of your team, so use them wisely." sobbed his mother letting out all her emotions. With one last hug Red was gone leaving his mother speechless. "They grow up so fast."

Soon after Red had left his mother he decided to visit Professor Oak's lab to say his farewells. Professor Oak looked as crazy as usual with is gray hair, wrinkly face, and broad eyes. He truly looked like a Professor. "Professor today's the day I set off for my long journey to Pokemon stardom." "Oh Red it's time already, I never thought that it was this time for you to leave so soon. You have grown to fast for even my sharp eyes to see." "I promise to contact you and ma whenever I could." said Red "That's good enough even for this old body." laughed Professor Oak. Even Squirtle let out a little giggle.

Red had finally finished saying his farewells to all the town's people and soon headed down the dusty old road to Pokemon Stardom.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Chapter 2 Along the Path to Viridian City

Viridian City was miles up road and all Red could see was brown dirt and countless trees. It seemed like days for Red but it had only been about a day. Red really wanted to reach Viridian City and began to walk fast. Squirtle could hardly keep up stumbling after every step.

"Hhhhhhhh" yawned Red losing his breath. "Well Squirtle I guess heading to Viridian City would have to wait for tomorrow because im worn-out from walking the trail." Squirtle was relieved and was very sore from his long walk up the path.
    "Squirtle, I am going to set up our camp beds that way we get a good night sleep because pretty soon we are going to have a fierce battle against the gym leader of Viridian City. Soon enough Squirtle was fast asleep letting out his soft snores to the world.

The day was ending and it began to get very frigid on the pathway. Squirtle was shivering excessively and Red was trying to block off the chilly air. That night was a disaster and Red was definitely not prepared for the climate to reach 50 degrease Fahrenheit.

Red did not have a good night sleep and was practically sleep walking. Squirtle seemed to have no harm done and was ready for the long day. Squirtle had in idea and sprayed his cold water onto Red nearly making him jump out of his socks.

"Thanks Squirtle, now im wide awake." Red began walking slowly and gradually had gotten faster as they progressed down the foggy road which led to Viridian City.
    While Red and Squirtle were traveling down the path a wild Diglett appeared suddenly on the trail. The Diglett was very upset and Red new they had entered its territory. After seconds more Digletts had kept popping up forcing Red to move in the opposite direction.

"Squirtle quick use Bubble Beam and take them out!" The strong Bubble Beam hit directly not leaving a mark on the powerful Digletts.

"Back off" yelled a loud noise from behind. A tall woman stood in front of Ash with a blue uniform and dark blue hair. Standing next to her was a small vine type Pokemon, Tangela.

"Hi" my name is Officer Jenny and Im here to help you." screamed the officer. Tangela use Vine Whip on all of them. One by one the Digletts returned underground without even thinking.

"Yup these Digletts are from Diglett Cave North from Viridian City; but I wonder why they left the cave. This is very unusual and I must begin an investigation." explained Officer Jenny.

"Thanks for all the help; me and Squirtle would have been toast." said Red in his scratchy voice. Suddenly a Diglett popped up from the ground and stared at Ash.

"Ash I think this Diglett wants to battle you one on one." laughed Officer Jenny.

"Ok Squirtle we will make the first move and the only move"

"Diglett" laughed the cocky Diglett and disappeared into the ground.

"Ok Diglett it's on!"

rosebunny

Beta/Grammar Tester - Dr.Rose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    Well To be honest not a great storyline.no original characters and names and main plot is overused example Red wants to become a master so overused. Also the sentence layout is rather brocken and doesnt fit very well. Try to change the plot and add some interesting characters (only first two chaps i know). Also think about not rushing your sentences as this is leading to your brocken ones.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Chapter 3 The Diglett Battle

Red was aware that the stubborn Diglett was trying to fool Red. Diglett appeared right under Squirtle sweeping him off his feet. Squirtle fell on the floor hard and was shoddily injured.

"Oh Diglett so you want to fight. I will give you a fight you will regret." scolded Red. The Diglett ignored Red and used Scratch and took a direct hit at the confused Squirtle. "Quick dodge it and jump on it before it returns underground.

Red was very Nervous and suddenly Squirtle landed on Digletts smooth shiny head leaving Diglett angry from the humiliation.

Officer Jenny was still there eager to find out the outcomes of the vicious battle. "Red you are doing fine. You need to find a way to get Diglett from returning underground."

As the battle continued, it had made Squirtle tired from moving all around for the Diglett and had made Red more frustrated.

Diglett returned underground and Red had an idea. "Squirtle use Water gun in the hole made by the traveling Diglett." Squirtle used as much water as possible and had Diglett out of the hole slipping in the water.

"Now is our chance Squirtle…attack" said Red waiting for Diglett to become unconscious.

"Red has put up a very good strategy filling the holes up with water." thought Officer Jenny.

Squirtle used a fierce Tail Whip smacking Diglett across his face directly. Diglett was unconscious and this was Reds final chance to catch the wild Diglett.

"Go pokeball" screamed Red. Red had used one of the Pokeballs he had received from his mom. Ash was anxious as the ball turned right and then turned left. The pokeball stopped and a light in the middle appeared.

"Yaaaa" screamed Red "we caught Diglett." Red gave a big hug to Squirtle and thanked Officer Jenny for the help and advice. Red now had a team of two meaning he would need one more Pokemon for his battle against Viridian City's Gym Leader.

Red continued his epic journey down the dusty old road to Pokemon stardom.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Everything is quick... Too much of no detail. No Personailty at all.

Back