• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kevy/Kenshin11212/Dark Sora Club! [Revived]

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    This is the club for Kevy's many admirers. I'm sure there are many of you out there. ^^

Owner
    Star
    Co-Owner
    [Ask]
    Members
    Star
    Dark Sora
    MegaDitto
    Eliana
    Billybob
    Digital Phoenix
    Youko Kurama
    Blue Jasmine
    Angel Tabitha
    Dark Light Angel
    Dark_Pikachu
    Lady Pearl

Last edited:

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    MegaDitto said:
    Thanks.Why did you deciecied to change your name.

I was kinda getting bored with Kenshin11212. And in every other forum i joined, my user name is Dark Sora, there. I'd like to thank Andy (arcanine) for giving the idea of having the username Dark Sora!

Me and him was making a Kingdom Hearts forum, and I needed a Kingdom Hearts related name. So he got the idea of having my name as Dark Sora. And I fell in love wit hthat name as soon as I changed my name to that, at our forum. Too bad our forum is dead XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Dark Sora said:
    I was kinda getting bored with Kenshin11212. And in every other forum i joined, my user name is Dark Sora, there. I'd like to thank Andy (arcanine) for giving the idea of having the username Dark Sora!

Me and him was making a Kingdom Hearts forum, and I needed a Kingdom Hearts related name. So he got the idea of having my name as Dark Sora. And I fell in love wit hthat name as soon as I changed my name to that, at our forum. Too bad our forum is dead XD
    I know.You had that name at DXR and I liked Kenshin.Now we have to wait for new members.

Back