• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kikyou Fanclub~

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    'Oh, come on. Kikyou? She sucks! She rightfull dosen't belong to Inuyasha! She's trying to seduce him! She's a dead witch! How could you like her?!'

Yeah. These are few of what commonly said insults about the Inu-Yasha character, Kikyou. Being opinions, I do not believe it is right to dislike or show hatred to those many..*cough* countless number of people who said it, but I personally disagree. Kikyou is my favorite anime character, because in many ways I believe that her history is actually quite sad. And also many people have said that I am a similar resemblance to her. So I like her. And I know that there are others who do. If this is you, please join. If not, just stay away, I'm okay with it.

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    Count me in. Kikyou's my third favorite Inuyasha character (Jakotsu being my first fave and Naraku being my second). I can't stand it when unintelligent little trolls (usually rabid Inuyasha X Kagome shippers) insult her. She doesn't deserve all the bashing she gets.

Last edited:

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
    Jakotsu's my favourite too nodroz ^_^ i hate it when people insult kikyou and it is always the inu x kag fans that do it. its always the same insults too

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    Hakuryuu said:
    Jakotsu's my favourite too nodroz ^_^
    You like Jakotsu too? Awesome :D

Hakuryuu said:
    i hate it when people insult kikyou and it is always the inu x kag fans that do it. its always the same insults too
    Yeah, I know. Most (not all, mind you) of the Inu X Kag shipping fanbase really ticks me off. The stuff they state about Kikyou is such dribble.

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
    the kagome fanbase is what made me really start to hate kagome, i can assure you that the majority of kagome fans are kikyou haters. they think she is a pointless character but without her there would be no inuyasha.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I AM JOINING!!!! <33333

I love Kikyo!! <333 She is one of my bishies!!! >:3

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    I know..why you little, I was gonna claim her! *frowns* XD Welcome, everyone. And I've always disliked Kagome. She's so..immature and unstable. And not deserving all the pathetic attention. Although I am a supporter of the Inuyasha x Kagome shipping. Coz I think Inuyasha isn't much different. They match each other. ><;

How sarcastic.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
    I would also like to join!! Kikyou is my favorite character because she has such a sad history. Everyone hates, her, and I am the only one of my friends at school who likes her, curse you Kagome X Inuyasha supporters!! Has anyone noticed that about......99.99% of the time, Kagome is some little "Damsle in Distress"?? Well, I also like Kikyou because she is the exact opposite. She PWNS Kagome! She at least KNOWS how to defend herself for goodness' sake! Kagome is always like, "Inuyasha SAVE MEEEEE!!!!" That is what I find annoying......>_>.....

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    Lady Akita said:
    And I've always disliked Kagome. She's so..immature and unstable. And not deserving all the pathetic attention.

Jack_Skellington said:
    Has anyone noticed that about......99.99% of the time, Kagome is some little "Damsle in Distress"?? Well, I also like Kikyou because she is the exact opposite. She PWNS Kagome! She at least KNOWS how to defend herself for goodness' sake! Kagome is always like, "Inuyasha SAVE MEEEEE!!!!" That is what I find annoying......>_>.....
    Heh. Kagome irritates me for exactly the same reasons.

Jack_Skellington said:
    Everyone hates, her, and I am the only one of my friends at school who likes her, curse you Kagome X Inuyasha supporters!!
    Same with me. All of the other Inuyasha fans who go to my school hate Kikyou, love Kagome, and are crazed Inu X Kag shippers.

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Lady Akita said:
    I know..why you little, I was gonna claim her! *frowns* XD Welcome, everyone. And I've always disliked Kagome. She's so..immature and unstable. And not deserving all the pathetic attention. Although I am a supporter of the Inuyasha x Kagome shipping. Coz I think Inuyasha isn't much different. They match each other. ><;

How sarcastic.
    I beat you to it! X3

I dislike Kagome, too! But I hate Inuyasha x Kikyo more than anything. ;<

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Luckily for yall,I'm neautral,meaning I don't support any of them(always gets bashed for stating her opinions D; )

Kikyo fans are all over the place,you just gotta look for em ^___^

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Well amazingly, I've never seen a shrine of Kagome. Ever. Yet there's even a webring for those of Kikyo. Looks like Kagome fans are the ones who can't sit down quietly at their computer and show their fandom.
    I dunno. I was in a pretty crazy class in fifth grade, and everybody had to play an Inuyasha character. I didn't know what it was at that time, so I asked for one that fits me the most. And the class picked Kikyo.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Seemingly,you do fit Kikyo's personality quite well.I had a similar case,but I wanted Sango or Kanna.Unfortunately,I got Kagome D:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I used to dislike Kikyo, but then something happened O.o And now I love her!! <333

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Lady Akita said:
    Kagome? Eh..you don't feel like her. You're Kanna, right? XD

Yep Yep Yep :33 Kanna is the ultimate villain >8D Too bad she is underrated. =(
    The Kikyou Fanclub~

^Kikyo pic :3

Back