• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kill a person(or being) you don't like thread.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
*kills my brother by stabbing him repeatedly with a knife and hitting his head with a brick* HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT HUH?HUH? CAN YOU FEEL PAIN NOW??? OR DO YOU STILL SAY YOU CANT FEEL PAIN??? DIE DIE!!!!

my brother i horrible. he sat on my head, punched me heaps for no reason at all, and you know the mats you pput on carpets so wheel chairs can move around? you know how it has lots of little spikes underneath? well he said close your eyes. i did. he asked me how much pain i could stand. at that time he had been heaps horrible and lost my trust yonks ago. i said 1 second. he shoves the spikes down on my hand.i didnt bleed but it hurt.

if you want me to delete this post i will. *sighs* im glad i hav lifted that off my chest a bit. its heavy. it will never go away and i dont want it to.i want to keep it as a reminder of how horrible people can be.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Midnight Shadow said:
*kills my brother by stabbing him repeatedly with a knife and hitting his head with a brick* HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT HUH?HUH? CAN YOU FEEL PAIN NOW??? OR DO YOU STILL SAY YOU CANT FEEL PAIN??? DIE DIE!!!!

my brother i horrible. he sat on my head, punched me heaps for no reason at all, and you know the mats you pput on carpets so wheel chairs can move around? you know how it has lots of little spikes underneath? well he said close your eyes. i did. he asked me how much pain i could stand. at that time he had been heaps horrible and lost my trust yonks ago. i said 1 second. he shoves the spikes down on my hand.i didnt bleed but it hurt.

if you want me to delete this post i will. *sighs* im glad i hav lifted that off my chest a bit. its heavy. it will never go away and i dont want it to.i want to keep it as a reminder of how horrible people can be.
No, I don't think anyone has any right to make you delete this. It is perfectly on-topic and you're right, your brother is horrible! *hates him* I will help you for that cause. *throws a shard of glass at his head*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
we used to go to different schools. i was picked up by our sitter and when he was picked up he would get in the fron seat, turn around and start hitting me.

and when he got older. he said he couldnt feel pain.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
CharMz said:
*Beats the living hell out of Seinfeld*
YOU ARE NOT FUNNY YOU IDIOT!1
hehehehehe......
*kills the guy that took/bought my soul... for a doghnut*

Kurono

Remember?
Years
*tranquilizes Bill Gates then proceeds to punch and kick him to death*

That's for the blue screen...
I HATE YOU!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
*Takes a Knife and cuts open every single Furby*

THATS FOR SPYING ON ME!!

YOU EVIL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS!!!

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Furby..XD

*Kills american voice actors for One Piece with giant microphone*
You don't know how annoying you sound...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
*kills court jury* for not sending my annoying sister to jail for hitting me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
*Kills asana bin laden for having a beard longer then mine.*

Last edited:

Cloud_boy

FML
Years
*Shoots Guy who works at Burger King*
That is for taking 40 minutes to make a stupid Whooper.

Back