• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Kimono Girls!

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Guts allows Ursaring to ignore the ATK halving portion of burn, though Toxic Orb poison is generally best for Ursaring because it ends up taking less damage in the long run (since you switch out a lot). Paralysis is definitely the worst way to go unless Ursaring has Quick Feet, which negates the SPE halving effect. In both cases, Guts and Quick Feet, Ursaring still gets the benefits from those abilities (they aren't negated).

Ah, so Ursaring WAS the best way to go against Jolteon. Doubled attack from Guts due to low health + doubled Facade's power due to burn = instant fainting for poor Jolteon. : D

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    Just wondering, who did you use the most for battling the Kimono Girls? I think I started off with my Typhlosion and I switched out Pokémon that I needed. Also, did you think they were challenging, battling five strong trainers in a row? As for me, I'd say that they weren't easy or difficult. Which Eeveelution did you find most challenging? I'll have to say that speedy Jolteon or that defensive Umbreon! I didn't have anything that was super effective on them and my Pokémon were getting weak with the Jolteon... But! I managed to defeat them!

Peace out and discuss away! XD

This pretty much sums up what I would say.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I led with Persian, as she was carrying the Amulet Coin. I'd use a Fake Out first, then switch to whoever had an advantage over that particular foe. Umbreon took a few hits to take down; the rest were KO'd in one or two hits.

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    I basically just owned them all with my dragonite...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Well, Since by now all my Pokemon were lvl45, I found them all pretty easy. The hardest was probably umbreon with its confuse ray, but all easy otherwise.

Back