• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Kingdom of The Fallen Sun OOC

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Unfortunately I don't think Guren, Agama, and Grunt can meet and become friends first. What will happen tonight will reveal Guren's identity to the world, and Godzil you already timeskipped to evening, so I don't think there's time for that, as amazing a development that would've been.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Okay, who are we waiting on? I'm waiting on Godzil for a combined post. As well as VisionofMilotic

Years
  • I haven't forgotten. I have a touch of writer's block, trying to come up with an end to Steelheart's rebellion ahead of schedule. If he's going too far I'll find some way to change course and reduce any damage to plot.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    I haven't forgotten. I have a touch of writer's block, trying to come up with an end to Steelheart's rebellion ahead of schedule. If he's going too far I'll find some way to change course and reduce any damage to plot.

You're doing fine. The way I see it, we should see Tethin vs Steelheart soon. It's up to his skill that determines if he'll win or not.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    I've been extremely busy this past month and was considering leaving altogether, but I can't do that considering my character is a central part of the story. If you don't mind, I'd like to skip to night with my next post. Let me know if you have a problem with that.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    It's fine. I've...been thinking that I won't be able to keep this story up. So much is on my hands that this'll have to die out for now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2020
    Name: Kageyumi Yodosaka
    Species: Froakie
    Loyalty: Unaffiliated
    Biography: Kageyumi's father was part of the Eversun army. When he was 13, Kageyumi's mother joined the rebellion in exchange for his life. A year later, a major battle broke out between the Eversun army and the rebellion. Kageyumi watched his parents die by both alliances for refusing to fight. They tried to kill Kageyumi,and they did by freezing him then decapitating him. Somehow, he survived the beheading (possibly due to the ice) and fled into the forest. After 2 years, he went into the town of misthaven, blending into the crowd. After he went into misthaven, people from both sides of the war went missing. Is ts rumoured that Kageyumi was responsible for the disappearances, but no one had evidence against him.
    Appearance: Kageyumi is a slightly purple-black froakie with a scar above his left eye and on his neck. He wears a black and white shirt and black ripped jeans. He also wears a mask that covers half his face. On his back he carries a bow and quiver with 48 arrows. The uncovered half of his face is emotionless while the mask shows all his expressions. His beheading allows him to take off his head at will and control his body. However, he doesn't like doing it as it causes him pain and will only use it when necessary.

Last edited:
    Back