• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Land Of The Umbreon (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
Years
  • "Thanks Silver. So what do you say Restren?" Silverbane asks, turning back to Restren, only hoping that Restren would take him in their place.
    Silverbane this could be it you know? no more friends, Restren could be your end out, finale, are you sure you want to give it all up, Silver, your friends?
    Berserk if I have to I will, Restren might see sense, I might be able to break that collar, or maybe nullify it's effects if I can get through to him, just maybe, and then he will help his friends, rather than try to capture them.
    "It's all down to you Restren" Silverbane says in a final like tone.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver nodded but looked away. "Yes, but I'm worried about Silverbane, what if Restren doesn't listen to him? What will we do then?" She questioned looking at Juni, hoping to find the answer.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • "Then we help him of course! He's been protecting us this whole time, so we should be there for him too." "What have we gotten ourselves into... since we've met there's been nothing but trouble..."

Last edited:

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Restren glared.
    I need the best way to get close to the boss which is be comin` head pokemon. Always staying at his side. Then I can get the keys and unlock the safe the men were talking about. You cant imagine how many people I lost to the magmas and aquas. Now that theyre together, along with Dragonitha, they are practically unstoppable. Dragonitha has the strongest of pokemon on theyre side, they have dragon types galore! Not even you Silverbane could defeat them. I am able to fight the emotions of the collar for now but the Dragonithas have stronger collars that can make all emotions leave your body no matter what. They force the pokemon to attack and later on, if worth, they turn you into a dragon using you original body to create a more dragonlike form. its creepy how they made a meowth turn into a dragon type. They called it Dragowth or something... Anyways, I shall become a dragonn tpe and inback my family. Join me if you wish as I have more control than before over my body. Just follow me and pretend t be captured. Ill fix the machine so your not evil but youll have to look and act evil. Slverbane, if you want to come your all ready but anyone else will have to pretend your captured. Whos with me?" Restren made his plan and if he got no help then fine with him. He just needed at least one person to help and he would find someone in the forest. But he waited to see if anyone wo want tm.

"Oh and by Silverbane, overprotective much?" A smile went across his face to in safte and also showed he was joking aorund. This was also a truthfull and playfull smirk at the same time.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • Silverbane smiled back, but he was unsure of what had just happened.
    "So you're saying if I want to protect my friends I have to either try and battle all of these manipulated pokemon, and the Drgonitha, or go with you and be turned evil, you already know hat I would rather do, but this isn't about what I would rather do, so I'll go with you, but just leave the others alone ok? just me and you, got it?" Silverbane demanded, even though he knew he was in the worst position to be demanding anythign, he wasn't about to let Restren or anyone else think that he was below them.
    He would be a hero till the end, or try at least.
    "OK so are we going to go or not?" he asked intrepidly.
    Silverbane was neither nervous or angry, he was just keeping his emotions under control
    for now...

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    "Look, Im not even going to let them have anything happen to them anyways. I just need help with the fighting and stuff. I mean, I mayook dumb but I know a thing or two about machines. Plus Ill get scolded for not bringing all of you. All I need is you to come and get your fur changed colour. then help me beat dragon pokemon. Im good with machines and I can fix it to make sure no one gets evil. I even feel as if I not evil anymore, just hurt on the inside." Restren said frowning as Silverbane began to be ignorantly protective.
    "I have a plan and I can use it wisely. Let the others decide if theyre going to come or not."

Back at the base of team magma where the grunts were watching Restren, they were all frowning and yelling.
    "HES JUST STANDING THERE **** IT!" Yelled a grunt throwing a cigar across the floor. Another grunt nodded.
    "I think Im going to call someone who can help. Plus, This other darkened umbreon has me worried but I think Restren knows whahes doing. Hell bring them all back one by one to sit on our machinery. But first, lets call in our strongest troup yet."
    The grunt blew a pink whistle. The other grunts all began to laugh as a black and bue figre flew out.
    "Dark mew, you know what to do. GET THEM ALL" The grunt yelled as the blck and blue figure noed. A blue bubble went around and it vanished as the bubble popped.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • "Fine Restren, ask them, but make it quick, the other pokemon are coming our way, I think something's wrong, and I don't want to face any more strong pokemon, I might not look it but my strength is weighning." He admitted but not in a defeated tone.
    He would just have to trust Restren.
    "And I'll trust you Restren, and you already know what will happen if you betray us." he said sadly.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    The pink bubble began to move closer. Closer to the group of umbreon that were all beginning to help Restren from becoming totally evil. The bubble popped again and the creature inside opened its eyes. It looked around and glared in the direction of Restren and his friends.

<I know where you are Restren, and I`m out to get you. You and all your friends. Just you wait, your betrail will be the last thing you and your friends will ever do.> The creature sent a telepathetic message to Restren who jumped.

Oh my god, Its Myuu, but evil! HOLY FRIG! Should I tell the others or not? I don`t want to ruin my trust between them again but I also don`t want to die! Whats an umbreon to do in these situations? Restren`s mind raced. He didn`t know what to do and when to do it. Myuu swore vengence so he would surely die if he showed his betrail before Myuu caught him. He had to get back to the base before Myuu got him!

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Is it to late join I hope not here is mine though

Name:Mecha
    Colors: Yellow
    Special ability: Lightning
    Spiecal items: Googles he found in the forest
    Special markings: He has a scar on right eye

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    OOC: I think it might be a LITTLE late but meh, Im not going to be on a whole lot anymore because MH is back up. you guys might have to rp without me sometimes but I dont mind ^_^(As long as there isnt four and up more pages added XD)

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • An umbreon had been watching this all very closely in the shadows so no one would see him he could feel for the ones called Silverbane and Silver losing a freind almost. It had happen to Mecha many times befor in his life. Mecha started to walk towards the grup of Umbreons slowly he did not want to get a fight started but just in case he put on his blue goggles he had found in the forest one day. "I want to help" said Mecha slowly coming closer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back