• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The land of the umbreons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    OOC: But didn't I tell you to read my posts carefully? - -;; RunningPaw didn't run after him, he only stopped at the edge of the forest. *sighs* I am getting way too stressed out with this...

EDIT: Also how can you have had it planned out in your mind, but not actually typed out? Next time, if you have it planned, than you should actually type it instead of waiting for someone else to come along and steal the spotlight! Arg, look I'll delete my post if it's that important to you.

Last edited:

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    OOC: Is it turning into mayhem yet? Anywho, Im posting what Restren did throughout that part while I was gone. Im not on a whole lot so umm yeah O_O;

IC: Restren gasped as the sheild faded and all the umbreon were attacking the officers who were trying to stuff them into cages. He was about to run then decided to stay brave. He was about to leap at a near officer when the larger umbreon killed her. The officer fell right at Restren`s feet blood pouring out of her onto the grass. He looked at the umbreon as it disapeared his jaw down as far as it could go. Then he caught up to the other umbroen who had escaped and walked beside Vanyx.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC: Sorry Kakashi and Sasuke Lover...I'll remember next time...we should just continue since Danyelle posted too...

BIC:

Vanyx sighed. "That....was...scary," she gasped out as Restren walked beside her. "RunningPaw went off to look for some guy named Winder. Now all we have is my shapeshifting power, and Myuu. And of course your fire. But humans are gonna start looking for us. We hafta get back to the valley."

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    "RunningPaw went off to look for some guy named Winder.
    RunningPaw didn't run after him, he only stopped at the edge of the forest

- -;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Y'know it probably would be better off if we just start this whole thing over again anyways..cause if I quit then it'd just be you and Restren, since Silver hasn't post in a while.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Yeah we should probably get a mod to close this. But it's still VanyxxRunningPaw right? And the Umbreon will still make fun of Vanyx, right? Cause that was the cutest thing I ever saw.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    What thing with Restren *ish confused* And we definitely need that shop thing again, that was hilarious...have to get off the PC before my mom comes home *ish worried*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back