• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-The Lati Islands-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
  • Its definitely been a while since my last RPG. I couldn't really find a good way to express possibly my last RPG. Make it a good one. If this gets popular and not flooded with spammers then i will possibly make a part 2 of this.

Congratulations on ending up in the top 16 of your latest league, the Hoenn League. We at the Lati Islands welcome you to this Champions-only island where you will have a big challenge with other Expert Trainers like you. Each trainer is qualified and will definitely be a challenge, even to you. As a law in this Island, you may only take up to 2 Pok?mon from your existing stock. Any pokemon you want and you may choose a water type too. If you choose a water type as the Pok?mon then you may not bring another water type.

The Lati Islands is split into 2. The Latios Constellation and the Latias Constellation. Each constellation has a number of Islands on it. You get to choose which path to take on Fustar Island. Take the west path and you end up in the Latios Constellation and take the east path you reach the Latias Constellation. The Latios Constellation is where you compete in a league and have Pok?mon dueling each other, and the Latias Constellation is where you compete against other Pok?mon in contests. The Path is up to yours to decide. No one will stop you from where you go.

To join, simply just fill out the form below.

Your Guide... Latios Constellation

Starstruck Island
    Solmoon Island
    Graphite Island
    Red Rock Island
    Mosswamp island
    Pebble Island
    Techno Island
    Dimshock Island
    Limerock Island
    Capsic Island
    Soildirt Island
    Acrili Island

Latias Constellation Soon...

Name:
    Nickname (optional):
    Pok?mon:
    Water Pok?mon:
    Description:

Name: Ryu Mune
    Nickname (optional): Ryu-Taro but friends just call him Ryu
    Pok?mon: Porygon 2 v1.5 (Capable of transforming into different transport and capable to transform into a Porygon 2 style pokemon for 5 minutes)
    Water Pok?mon: Golduck
    Description: light blue hair spiked up. has a deep scar across his left cheek. He wears a black cloak with one of those big fancy emblems to pin it together

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
  • Name: Yuki
    Nickname: Yuk (pronounced yook, I know it sounds wierd... 0_o)
    Pok?mon: Umbreon and Skarmory
    Water Pok?mon: Gyarados
    Description: She likes Dragon, Dark, Steel, Flying, and Ice types. She likes fire to an extent. She has a scar over her right eye, making it cloudy. It looks sickly, but it's pretty powerful. She wears her lower back length dark blonde hair in a ponytail. She wears a light blue tank top with a deep blue X and jean shorts.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • Name: Alex
    Nickname (optional): Ken
    Pok?mon: Espeon
    Water Pok?mon: Vaporeon
    Description: As a little boy he stumbled into a pond which gave him eternal life he looks like this:
    -The Lati Islands-
    just with a black cloak on and if he is threatned he utilizes his Psychic Powers to attack and e has a scar across his right eye making it cloudy but with that eye he can see both the future and normal it was a Deoxys who gave him that scar and thats why he has psychic powers the Deoxys transferred some powers into him by that attack (sounds familiar? as in Harry Potter)

Last edited:

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • I join!
    Name:Emily
    Nickname: (none)
    PKMN:Charizard(name:Flame)
    Water PKMN:Blastoise(name:Hydro)
    Description:Has a star shape scar on her chest. Is very nice,forgiving,and brave. If she sees something wrong she fixs it. If she has to she get tough and mean.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • This RPG sounds interesting... Oh, a note to everyone except Omega-Brendan: You can only have two Pokemon, and that includes the water-type.

Name: Faeris Winglow
    Nickname: Fae
    Pokemon: Dragonair and Ninetales
    Water Pokemon: none, though Dragonair is sort of a water Pokemon...
    Description: She wears a white and green shirt with a Latias on it and a medium-sleeved, shiny black jacket. She also wears a black skirt and high-heeled black and blue boots. Atop her head is a greenish hat with little blue wings on the sides.
    Fae seems to be able to heal Pokemon quite easily... She likes to be alone and can be antisocial, except with her Pokemon. She did not capture her Pokemon; they came to her when they were young... And they both know some weird attacks like Tri Attack (Ninetales), Weather Ball (Dragonair), and Psychic (both). For some reason, Fae didn't want her Dragonair to evolve... She sometimes nicknames her Pokemon, but not permanently. (She likes to call Dragonair "Airy" and Ninetales "Hottails")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope I didn't stretch it too far... *looks at Capalex* Uhhh, no offense...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Name: Lupinia Lapis
    Nickname: Luzali
    Pok?mon: Blaziken
    Water Pok?mon: Milotic
    Description: Wears anything; Has dark brown ear-lengh hair and Hazel eyes

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Alana
    Nickname: none
    Pokemon: Chikorita and a Pidgey that doesnt battle(hope thats ok)
    Water Pokemon: Gyarados (red)
    Description: Blue eyes,blond hair,navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow,navy T-shirt also has PL in yellow on right shoulder,blue jeans,and a jacket that looks like my shirt.

Years
  • Name: Lucky
    Nickname (optional): None
    Pok?mon: Flareon {Roxy/Female}
    Water Pok?mon: Vaporeon {Waterfall/Male}
    Physical Description: Has dark brown hair that is a little bit past her sholders. She has light brown eyes and stands about 5 feet tall. She is wearing a beige halter top and blue jeans that she has had for a while. She is also wearing old white tennis shoes.
    Personality Description: She is fairly carefree and easy going, although she has her uptight moments. She can be either independent or not, depending on the situation, but she prefers to have someone around to talk to. She battles by stratigy rather than brute force.
    Other: Both of her Pokemon always stay out of their Poke Balls. Flareon always has Lucky's sister's sweat band around her front right paw.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • Name: Samantha
    Nickname (optional):Sam
    Pok?mon:shiny Altria(Angel)
    Water Pok?mon:Azumarill(shiny)(Addy)
    Description:
    -The Lati Islands-

Others:I have Shiny pokemon because Addy and Angel were both my Sister's.She is missing and I am keeping addy for her until she returns
    hope this is okay...I would have more pokemon but...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • ...hmmm the Latias Consolation isn't done...maybe i should make it....or we could i made up some islands...

Solar island
    Luna Island
    Pyro Island
    Hydro Island
    Mineral Island
    Ryu Island(drago pokemon.....)
    Light Island
    Darkness Island
    Mountine Forest
    Burning Desert
    Rocky Road(XDLOL)
    and Freezing Tunndra...