• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The League of Ultimate Spriters~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2006
    Can some1 post some trainer sprites , I mean not the real trainer sprites just some creative trainer sprites that are totally made by yourself , and no fusions of pok?mon + trainer just trainer ones.........

it's for my new game that ?'am working on , I give you ( much ) credit -OR- not if you don't want to :)

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Hawk0083 said:
    Squall, can you make the Ash as small as the LG?FR main character? Thanks in advance, and sorry to be amking you work so much.

y r u sorry i love doing these here you go hope it is ok
    ~The League of Ultimate Spriters~

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Squall dude the new one is worse than the first one. Sorry to tell you man but you should try remaking it allover again. oh.....and well everyone I would like to tell you all who are in The League of Ultimate Spriters that if you want to make your Sprites Background Transperent .gif files and without messing up the colours. Well then pm me if you want that program. (I hope I made sense. If not just pm me if you want the program :P )

~RAHUL

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    nick they arent fully custom, the first has parts of pokemon sprites and the second is typhlosion with its back edited off

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    indeed the second does but the first one isn't, i gauruntee it, it may look like it uses peices but it doesnt :P

But seeing as i didnt use other peices, its a semi custom(the second)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    you used houndooms horns on both, that makes it none custom, you only did the tail, and in the post where you said
    NickW1101 said:
    indeed the second does but the first one isn't, i gauruntee it, it may look like it uses peices but it doesnt
    that makes no sense at all and the wings and horns on the first arent custom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back