• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Hyrule (Invite only RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    A long time ago, the kingdom of Hyrule was ruled by a line of kind, wise, and skillful kings, protected from disaster by a legendary hero, said to be immortal. This hero knew that Hyrule would not always have a kind or wise king to lead it, and he was no immortal. So he spent his last days creating several temples, where he left some of his greatest treasures, where only the worthy would be able to gather them, and only if they wished to save the land from a cruel ruler. It is said that the key to finding them is located in the forest of the koroks, but it is all legend as far as anyone knows.

The kingdom of Hyrule prospered over the years, after the passing of the hero, it errected great military might, as well as the king's personal guards, known as "weapons" because of their unrivaled skill with the blade. The kingdom grew, enveloping the land, the Gerudo's became mostly scouts and mercenaries under the kings banner, the zora's became great explorers, as the kingdom began coming into contact with new lands. the only place in hyrule not dominated by the kingdom is the koroki forests, still a wild, if paceful place, still run by the children spirits under the deku tree.

Hyrule has recently inagurated a new king, unfortunately, this king is not kind, wishing to conquer all with a totillitarian rule, and is slowly sapping life from the land to help war efforts elsewhere. There are many scattered rebellions, but they can do little as they are. Our tail starts as one of the king's personal guards, a member of the weapons themselves is found asleep, near dead in the middle of the Hylian plains.

I won't spout out the rules here, because the people I'm inviting are good enough to have common sense when roleplaying. So, I'll just skip to the form.

Name:
    Race: (Human races only please, Hylians, gerudo, and zora are accepted, though if you feel that you can play a different race better, go ahead and ask, I will be more than happy to make an exception if there's reason to.)
    Gear and weapons: (Remember, this is the "golden age" of hyrule, don't start off with much, swords, bows, ect. We'll be getting more later.)
    Looks:
    History: (optional)
    Personality: (optional)

Tell me if I've forgotten anything, I'll be sure to post my form after some others sign up though. >_>

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Name:Eriol
    Race: Zora
    Gear and weapons:Arrows, blue tunic like suit that allows him to breath underwater as if he was still Zora.
    Looks:https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Hyperdash/heerotree.jpg
    History: Cursed to be in angel form until he can find a item that can return him to Zora form. Without his tunic he cannot breath under water.
    Personality: Outgoing, and usually willing to help anyone out.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Name: Rauru
    Race: Hylian, though he appars to be a gerudo.
    Gear and weapons: A sack full of bombchu, and a razor sword
    Looks: Tanned to a gerudo skin tone, he can fool almost anyone but for a true gerudo. He has green eyes, and firey red hair, cut short. He is tall for his age, but slender, with both the wisdom of age, and fire passion of youth about him.
    History: Raised as a gerudo, he was drafted into the weapons early on in life, causing him to reach the rank of weapon before he was a full adult. When the king showed his true colors, Rauru did what no weapon had ever done in history, and rebelled against the king, fleeing for his life.
    Personality: Sometimes rash and outgoing, though he usually tries to think things out before he acts.

I think we can start now, late arrivals can still sign up, but we can at least get the RP going now. >_>

IC: I was deep in a fitful sleep. I looked near dead. Travelling for a week with no provisions or gear can do that you a person. I had outrun the scouts, and the other weapons, and had made good time but I knew that I had gotten lucky to flee with my life intact.Now though, I could see about getting some food, and regain the best of my health before setting out for the koroki forest. As soon as I woke up, that is...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Night was slowly falling, I had just left the Zora village. The night was growing cold, and I wanted to find some place warm to stay. I though I'd head into the forest to see if I could stay in a tree. As I entered the forest I saw someone's body and I rushed over.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I wondered through the forest, twilight had come, and gone and it was night. I shivered slightly, I was farther from home then I thought. I shivered slightly, but hear the sound of someone?s foot steps and looked around, I couldn?t see anyone. I followed the sound, pushing overgrown branches out of my way as I ran?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I awoke with a start, seeing a young man with black hair over me. I rolled away, grabbing my sword in one hand as I jumped aimlessly into the brush, not looking ahead of my trajectory. If I had, I might have seen that I was about to fly straight into a young girl...

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I kept running, which didn?t help as a young gerudo was flying towards me. I tried to move out of the way but he had all ready rammed into me. I fell to the ground, my spear flying out of my hands and the wind knocked out of me.
    ?aggh!! Whats the matter with you!??

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Sorry!" I said, already rolling away. I tripped as I rolled over though, and fell onto my face. I couldn't run any more, I HAD to find something to eat, I wouldn't last much longer if I didn't...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    'Sorry if I startled you..." I said calmy as I approched the two. I saw one boy look exuasted, he was breathing heavly and looked as if he had nothing to eat. I took a small package of food from my pocket and offered it to the boy.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Th- thank you." I said hesitatnly, taking the food and wolfin it down in a matter of moments. I knew I'd have to explain myself shortly, but I couldn't get anywhere without food. I finished it in less time than it took me to draw a breath, and looked back at the two. To my trained senses, it was obvious that they knew eachother. Or at least, the boy seemed to know the girl. "I suppose you need to know who I am..." I began, sorting the details through my mind.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    ?that would be nice??
    I said dryly, plucking my spear out of the ground it that impacted with, and dusted myself off. I glanced at the boy who had fed him, he looked familiar, it took me longer then it should before I realized I knew
    him.
    ?Eriol! Why are you here?!?
    I asked in shock as I ran up to him.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "My past is unimportant," I began, hoping they'd accept that. Not many people trusted anything related to the king any more, especially not one of his personal guards. "But I suppose you could call me a patriot of the land, and not the king." I said, thinking out my words very carefully. "I'm looking for the information on the artifacts of the hero. As you most likely know, the legend goes that the key is located somewhere in this forum."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just as the man told me information about himsef I noticed a thunderstorm building. I suggested we go to a hollow tree in the distance to wait out the storm.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Good idea." I said, standing up slowly, and looking around. I noticed a tree that was literally a giant among the others. "That one is probably big enough for all of us, shall we?" I suggested, though I was already walking towards it. It really wasn't that far off, we could be there before the rain started...

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I nodded and followed them into the dimly lit cavern inside hollowed out area of the tree. Almost immediately after, it began to pour outside.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Talk about timing." I said, looking around. "This place is huge..." I said, right before I yelled out as the floor gave under me. The 'floor' was in actuality an age-old spider web, hardened by who knows how many years. I fell about one story down, and found myself in a room with four doors...

Last edited:

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    ?Are you okay!??
    I called kneeling down and peering through the hole where he had fallen. After a moment I leapt down through and hole and landed next to him.
    ?doors? In a tree?? Should we open one??

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I looked closely. "There's something written there, but I can't make it out." I said, tracing my hands along the wall oposite the doors. Before turning back to the girl. "I don't see why not, but be careful, we don't know what's behind there."

Years
    Name: Tiamat
    Race: Female
    Gear and weapons: None currently, but the 'fins' on her arms are sharp at the end, and can cause a lot of damage, though she still uses them for swimming.
    Looks: .... liike a normal Zora. though she's a bit darker colored, but it's only noticable by the trained eye or another zora...
    History: (optional)
    Personality: (optional)

IC: I had heard the intruders, and rose out of my water hollow, though not leaving the water. somebody was in this hollow tree I had called my home, two were in a room next to this one. I dove again, listening, hoping they would leave. My discoloration had ended up with my own species rejecting me, and I preferred to be alone after that..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back