• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE LEGACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    it is short for assembly...and as i understand from previous knowledge..is that it is a game language...as in the game is written in it...of course editting asm of a rom can allow you to do unlimited thing...like add day night system.....make pokemon follow you......and...although this requires making the rom like a hundred times ******.....give the games ows and sprites a no palette rule...as in 256 colors can be used in a sinlge sprite...or so i have heard...but we'll get it sooner or later with this tutroail.....

Echidna

Years
    it is very hard....like a part of programming....a handfull of people can do it....try readin ShadowMrk's tutoriasl....might make it easy to learn.....lol....

Echidna

Years
    sure thing...level 1 inserted man.,..i hope your membership helps you learn all about hacking.....lol.....

the following members have been elevated to level 2:
    avengerr ; man ; ganesha

congratulations....

Last edited:

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    sure thing...level 1 inserted man.,..i hope your membership helps you learn all about hacking.....lol.....

the following members have been elevated to level 2:

congratulations....

Cool. Thanks for elevating my level. I'll try to be more active around this thread, but with school and everything else, it may be a little hard.

Echidna

Years
    ah its ok....try to be a pinch more active and all will work out fine.....

ANNOUNCEMENT:
    a new rank has been added........and a few will be immediately elevated to this rank.....

The following members are now senior members:
    war rock exe ; ShadowMrk

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
    nope//none now.....

update:
    our two senior members are now moderators of the legacy..why...cause i'm not on a lot... so someone has to maintain order...and they are the most active members who aren't co-leaders...hahaha

Years
    hey...i wanna join to learn what i don't already know about pokemon hacking...

not really that much into pokemon...but i figure i might as well know these things...

I realize i don't have to join to actually read the tutorials...but i figure i might as well show my support :)

Echidna

Years
    thanks a lot for the support man...you're in.....i'll send you an invite..try to stay as active as possible...lol....oh and i checked your sprite workshop...man your work is genius...please visit my team...pokemon legends...link is in my sig, and tell me if you'll help me...i really hope you do...your work is excelent...

Echidna

Years
    hey i made a user bar and new member bars...i will add them to the first [post in a minute...lol....

Echidna

Years
    all the member bars i posted at the group, including the userbar and dedication thingy i possted here, will be exchanged, i changed the userbar already...lol....

Echidna

Years
    we are already working on one...darkblack...but r0bert isn't here so progress is slow...lol........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back