• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The legend of the Rainbow Spears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-kun

Crazy Chibi
Years
  • Okay, Minna-san! Before I give you the Requirements for this RP, Im gonna give you the prelude for this RP..

Once upon atime, in the era of Death and sorrow, lived an ancient and Evil Demon known as Ketsueki. For untold centuries, this Unholy creature has terrorazied the lands of the world.

Many, both Human and Pokemon alike, has challenge the creture for their freedom, only to meet with their demise. This continued for years, untill a young sorceress came to challenge the Demon Monster.

The Girl, though she was Foolish and unskilled, had a brave heart. The battle was triering but, in the end, It was Defeated. She had Won. But, unfortently, She had used all her energy and gave her life for the 'New World'. Before she died, she created 9 magical spears called the 'Rainbow Spears'.

Not much is known about theses mystical items except they each represent a trait of the pocket master, resently known as the pokemon trainer, and that they're the only thing that can keep the Demon imprisoned in the 'depthes of the earth'.

As years passed by, legends of the spears were passed on from Generation to Generation. Now, In the age of pokemon taming, the Story of the young girl has long since dead down, now only told to young children for bedtime storys.

But- Little do the know, below the depths of the Sea, there lives a dark creature who seekes out for revenge. Revenge on the Foolish girl who had defeated and supposedly killed him. For thousands of years, He had layed dorment in his prison cell, awaiting the day that 'wench' was rebirthed.Then, finally, the day arrived.

The girl look exactly like the one who defeated it. Yes, he would kill her. But he would wait till she was older: Old enough for him to make her suffer.

He will spill the blood of the Young girl, Kiri Sora* Ketchem.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CLIFFHANGER! :Laughs: Alrighty! Lets get down to business!

Name:
    Description:
    Personality:
    Pokemon: (Beginners only) (Nicknames,unnatural color and the ability to talk is welcome)
    Type: (Trainer,Professer,Breeder, ECT.)

Okay, now you know how to get yourself into the story. Here's an example on how to do the profile (No more than Five Profiles per person

Name: Kiri Ketchem

Description: Long Black,semi spiky hair in a Braided ponytail. Moonlight blue eyes.Freckles.Blue Denim jacket with white coller, Dark purple T-Shirt,faded blue Jeans and, to 'cap it all off', her Fathers' Official Pokemon League hat.

Personality:A Stuborn,hothead,bosey Tomboy on the outside. Sweet, boyshy and sensitive young girl on the inside.

Pokemon:
    Kira*(Female pichu):Kiri's Best (Poke) Friend and first pokemon. Like some pokemon in the resent years, Kira has the ability to talk, which helps Kiri with some of her 'personal' problems. Her moves includes Thundershock, Hiddenpower, Thunder, Zap canon, Sweet Kiss, Iron Tail, and Attract.

Type:Trainer

Okay, that about covers it!

*Kiri Sora: Misty Skies
    *Kira:Sparkle

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
  • EDIT: Nevermind, sorry for ditching you guys, but this is turning into digimon with all the talking pokemon. Sorry again. -RC

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Well I'm just gonna guess that everything is revealed as the story progresses...

Name: Kiyo
    Description:Click Me.
    Personality: Straightforward type of guy. Has a sense of humor but may go off at times. He's really loyal and friendly once you get to know him.
    Pokemon: Charizard, Shiny Persian(Jewel on head is blue), Skarmory, Medicham, Manectric
    Type: Trainer

Chibi-kun

Crazy Chibi
    Years
  • (YAY! It hasnt even been 24 hours yet, AND I GOT REVIEWS RUSHING IN ALREADEY!!i wish my dbz story was like that :()

Dont worry Rowen Cross, Everything will be revaled with time. Before we can get involed with the spears, we gotta go though the Leauge saga(Explain later). Sorry if I confused you. Im new and all and I'm still trying to figuare this thingy out.

Oh, if I dont reply soon, then that means that I'm getting ready for sept. I'll try to reply every once in awhile. Sorry.

(Hey! I need Some girls in this! I'll be DARNED if I hafta be the only girl here!!!)

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Might as well join because I can't resist RPs. ^^
    Name:Emily Mueller
    Description: (under construction)
    Personality: (See description)
    Pokemon:Charmander[Flare] A purple colored Charmander with the ability to talk.
    Type:Breeder

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Name:devon
    Description:

Personality:he's hot headed but kind
    Pokemon: (Beginners only) (Nicknames,unnatural color and the ability to talk is welcome)charazard(charry)talks human language(is blue)
    Type: (Trainer,Professer,Breeder, ECT.)trainer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Name:kuro
    Description:
    Personality:She is quiet but far from shy.She dosent say buch and tends to nodd alot.
    Pokemon: volpix,shiro,shes albono and can talk.
    Neko,male nine tails,cant talk but can talk to kuro threw telepithy,
    peare,pigeote,can talk but has a slight french acsent.
    Type: shes a breeder but also battles,its just no her gole to be a poke master

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • name: Payton
    description: he has a red team magma hat and cape. he also has silvery gray hair and has blue eyes.
    personality: gets the job done, usually a loner even though in a team, quiet. pokemon: Vulpix (communicates by playing sharades! o_0), 2 percent a.k.a. miltank, Eevee (planning on using his fire stone as soon as it gets a bit stronger.)
    type: a trainer at heart, but will push his pokemon hard

Last edited:

Chibi-kun

Crazy Chibi
    Years
  • Stone call

Hey all! Sorry for the wait. I've been outta town for the weekend. Well,anywhoo, I've appoligize for confusing you guys, with the whole 'spere' thing. You see, the story is about 8 pokemon trainers who must collect these 8 stones before the creature, Onijigoku, can be resuractted and distroy the world. The reason their called 'rainbow speares' is cause they're differant colors (go fig.)

the stones are based on naturual sources such as fire or water.

Now, here's the catch... You all must call what stone you want. Here are your choices:

Earth-green-optional
    Fire-red-optional
    Sky-clear-girl
    Water-blue-girl
    Thunder-yellow-boy
    Metal-silver-boy
    Light-white-girl-Kiri(Me)
    Dark-black-black.

Okay. thats the basics. THIS IS FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE BASES! IF SOMEONE CALLS THE STONE BEFORE YOU, THEN YOU EITHER PICK ANOTHER ONE OR BE A NORMAL TRAINER!

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
  • Name:Akira
    Description:The girl in this picture. The legend of the Rainbow Spears!
    Personality:Kind,sarcastic, very cute,loves boys , and adventouse. She loves adventures. She is lovable and also nervouse around boys and shy too.
    Pokemon: Ninetails(Blaze has the ability to talk ),Pikachu (Sparky)
    Type: Breeder but also wants to be a pokemon Master so a breeder/trainer

stone:Fire-red-optional

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Name:Miko
    Description:

Personality:Smart, seemingly a good, loves his friends, overly competitive, and sometimes quiet, but mostly outgoing.
    Pokemon: Lite Bluewith Silver Shelled Male Blastoise named Gary
    Type: Breeder

Stone-Lite White-(The white one)

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • I shall repost my profile with the stone, as it is now completed.
    Name:Emily Mueller
    Description: Purple mosaic shirt, tattered jean shorts, sneakers, 5' 6", blonde hair in pigtail, violet eyes.
    Personality:Brave and daring, she is easy to befriend and loves her pokemon dearly. She will do anything for her close friends and loved ones.
    Pokemon:Charmander[Flare] A purple colored Charmander with the ability to talk. Eevee[Hydro] Shiney, Houndour[Darkness], Bagon, Dratini
    Type:Breeder
    Stone: Sky-clear

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Oo! Wait for me! Profile to come shortly...

Name: Hibiki Arikawa
    Description: Hibiki has crimson hair arranged into a kind of gary hairstyle, he has tanned skin, dark blue eyes and a fairly fit, but not particularly muscular body-build. Hibiki usually wears a black t-shirt, a white jacket, dark blue jeans, and a pair of fingerless black gloves as well as a pair of black running shoes with a small lightning pattern on the heels.
    Personality: A fun-loving and extrovert young man, if something of a show-off. Hibiki is always up for a little harmless mischief and does his best to keep others from brooding over things. He can be an absolutely shameless liar at times and has an impeccable poker-face but he's always honest about things he considers important. Hibiki keeps on a cheerfull face regardless of the circumstances and is friendly and polite unless the situation demands otherwise, but that doesn't mean that he automatically considers everyone he meets a friend. While Hibiki might seem like a shallow and immature person he is really thoughtful and caring deep down, he just doesn't want people to take advantage of it so he hides that side of himself carefully.
    Pokemon:

Ninetails (female) [Tinder]

Understands human speech but doesn't speak it. Hibiki understands her pretty well though, since they've been together for practically their whole lives.

Stantler (male) [Flint]

This Stantler, while not really a telepath, has the ability to contact his trainer through series of mental images and emotions.

Stone: Earth-Green

Last edited:

Chibi-kun

Crazy Chibi
    Years
  • Akio123 said:
    Name:Miko
    Description:

Personality:Smart, seemingly a good, loves his friends, overly competitive, and sometimes quiet, but mostly outgoing.
    Pokemon: Lite Bluewith Silver Shelled Male Blastoise named Gary
    Type: Breeder

Stone-Lite White-(The white one)

Aiko, The white stone is already taken. I have it.

(Light-White-Girl-Kiri(Me/Chibi-kun.) Sorry

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Um, can I have the Dark-black-black stone please? Also, not to be rude at all, but my name is Akio, not Aiko.

deoxys2000

deoxys master
    Years
  • hmmm, ok i'll try this:

name: Chris
    description: Super short brownish-red hair with glasses, freckles, and tannish-like skin. he ususally wears a watch on his left wrist and a camo wristband on his right wrist. He wears a green camo t-shirt, greenish-brown pants, and black adidas's. Sometimes he'll wear a Camo hat.
    personality: He is usually kind and sort of funny, but he can get very weird sometimes, but some of the times he is quiet.
    Pokemon: Sneasel
    Stone: Thunder Yellow

Last edited:

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • Fury of Ninetales said:
    i want my stone type to be metal-silver.
    sorry to burst your bubble, alter ego because if you'd read my earlier post, you would have seen that i've already taken the metal-silver stone. so rightfully, the stone is mine.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Touch?, I missed that. Let me just switch to one that isn't occupied, m'kay? Although I fail to see how this is bursting anyone's bubble, it's merely an application which hasn't even been accepted yet, so there's no need to get all territorial. Now I do hope that Earth Green is still free.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back