• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of the Two Temples

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    This RP has a lesson in it XD

Five hundred years ago, there was a time when humans and pokemon lived together in harmony. Humans communicated with pokemon and treated each other with equals. Unfortunately that time is past and humans have dominated the world. The only thing left of this wonderful time was the two temples called The Temple of Become and The Temple of Return. As legend has it, every five hundred years a doorway opens between the pokemon world and the human world. Nobody was able to understand this legend. After all, how could a human enter the pokemon world if pokemon were already in the human world? The entire legend was dismissed by the public after archaeologists searched everywhere they could possibly think of for years without even a hint.

In the present day the relationship between the two of them has gotten way out of hand. Humans have destroyed most of the forests and build up cities. Pokemon are scarce in cities and in some cities, there is even a ban on pokemon in the area. Because of this, pokemon have become hostile to humans and avoid them whenever possible.

You are one of the seven trainers who wanders into in Eastern Wood. Upon arriving you all notice a gloving ring circling an old engraved doorway to The Temple of Become. Deep inside the shrine there is a golden orb with the engravings on it:

East
    Every Five hundred years the orb will glow,
    Through the hail, rain, sleet or snow.
    The passageway opens when the seven grow near,
    They will enter the pokemon world here.
    What humans have been doing they will learn,
    As they journey to The Temple of Return
    West​

In a blinding flash, the seven fall unconscious. They soon wake up to discover what the engraving meant. They?ve become pokemon. They must travel to the Western wood where The Temple of Return is to hopefully change them back.

Here's the Human form:​

Name:
    Description:
    Personality:
    History:

Please note that nobody owns any pokemon

And the Pokemon form:​

Nickname:
    Species:
    Description: (If there's anything that is a bit different then a normal pokemon.)

Here's Mine:​

Name: Perry Noman
    Description: Light brown hair that gently falls around his head. A light blue sweatband around his head. Light blue eyes that often gave of into the distance. A small thin smile. He a a navy sweatshirt under a light blue t-shirt. He has beige pants.
    Personality: Calm and quiet. He is a more serious thinker. he often sits thinking about something and doesn't pay attention to what is going on around him.
    History: Perry was raised by his mother, after his parents divorced. He rarely sees his father. As a kid he didn't have many friends.

Nickname: Skipper
    Species: Mudkip
    Description: He still has a navy sweatband around his head. Other then that, he's normal.

Last edited:

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Human Form=

Name: Ravana Darekin
    Description: She wears all black and red. Her hair is black with red streaks; her shirt is a black tank top with a flame embroided on it; her arms have black jelly bands and so do her wrists; on her neck she wears a black collar with skull studs; her pants are black and baggy with many chains and pockets, with flames embroided on the heels; her boots are all black and she wears black biker gloves (scar on her left eye as well)
    Personality: Ravana isn't as gothic as she looks, she's more pyro-punk XD. She will open up to anyone that cares about her or atleast that's what she thinks. She has a kind personality and a big heart, even though you might not guess it at a first glance.
    History: Ravana came from a troubled childhood. She was abused by her parents, which is why she has the permanent scar on her left eye. Thus she was taken from her home when she turned 12. Her foster parents were killed in a shootout she witnessed, so she became somewhat gothic. Over the next few years she opened up her shell and started to talk more comfortably with other people.

Pokemon Form=

Nickname: Raven
    Species: Absol
    Description: She has a scar on her left eye

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Name: Cassy Oozora
    Description:https://www.deviantart.com/view/13275772/
    Personality:Sakuya is a kind girl who would risk anything to help a friend, she is brave but also reckless, hotheaded and a bit immature and childish. She is a nature activist who cares very much about the nature and pokemons and she wants to restore everything to how things were five hundred years ago.
    History:She had troubles with her own family (they hated her) so she left her home to try to get people to realise that its wrong to treat pokemons and the nature like they have done.

Nickname: Sakuya
    Species: Mew ( I hope its ok to use mew since its my favo pokemon, besides you didnt wright anything about not beeing allowed to use legendarys)
    Description: when she uses her psychic powers her eyes turns yellow orangeish. she also wears a neckless with a crowned heart pendant.

Emissi-chan

EarthBender
    Years
    Name: Emissi Stone
    Description: Black hair, light tan skin, greenish yellow eyes. wears earthly colors
    Personality: Intelligent,shy, quiet, friendly, caring
    History: Abandoned when she was three. She never really talked to other people. She never knew her family very well. It all happened so fast. She has been wandering around for 11 years.

Emissi-chan

EarthBender
    Years
    Pokemon-
    Nickname:Yumita
    Species:Eve
    Description: like an original eve accept it has a scar on its right ear.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Jodi
    Description: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/-Girl.png
    Personality: She is quiet and calm. Though she has a mischievous streak she is usually calm and serious. But that doesn't stop her fro having fun. She holds her friends very close to her heart and will do anything for them. She loves to have fun and is care free when ever things are peaceful. But if her friends are in danger nothing will stop her from helping them no matter what happens to her. She is strong willed and determined, not to mention stubborn. She will stand up for what she believes in. She is intelligent and a good problem solver. She is a good listener and will always give advice tot hose who ask for it.
    History: later

Nickname: SG
    Species: Ninetales
    Description: She's a normal Ninetales but her eyes are blue/gold rather than red.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Hopefully I am still able to join?

Name: Ray Schneider
    Description: Red eyes, Black hair, pale skin
    Personality: In some aspects, Ray seems endlessly patient, casual, and tolerant, while in others he is quick to anger. Though at times willing to accept the company of others, he prefers isolation and independence.
    History: As far as Ray can recall, he has felt alone most of his life. He passed from family to family until he was eleven--disaster seeming to follow him wherever he went. At age eleven, he found himself living alone in the wild. However, none of his isolation seemed painful or tragic to him. Rather, he enjoyed his freedom and solitude.

And the Pokemon form:

Nickname: Kuro
    Species: Shuppet
    Description: One eye carries a red symbol on its surface.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: Well, 5/7 is good. ^^; Sorry I didn't get to this later. We can start now. (If anyone else still wants to join they can)

ic: Perry locked the door and headed down the street to where a sign read "EASTERN WOOD". Sighing, as he glanced at the trees, "I'm so lucky that I'm so close to a nice place like this." smiling, he glanced over at a small oddish hiding behind a rock. As he slowly crept closer to the rock the oddish noticed him and in one quick movement, in dashed off into the forest. Sighing, Perry leaned against a rock gazing into the forest.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Is it too late?

I hope it isn't too late to join this RP. Please be kind, this is my first pokemon RP:nervous:

Human form:

Name: Cory Rameraz
    Description: Big brown eyes; long (4" below his shoulders), shiny black, curly hair; dark skin. Cory wears a tan sleeveless leather tunic w/ a brown leather belt tied in front (no buckle). The tunic has a wolf howling at the moon design etched on the back. He wears green leather pants and hip-length suede tan moccosain-type boots. A brown leather headband holds back his hair from his face. Due to a birth defect, his left arm is missing from the elbow down. Tall for his age (5' 8 " and still growing) and skinny (but not bony).

Personality: Soft spoken, gentle, always humming or singing softly, loves pokemon.

History: His family were the rare people who didn't live in a city. He learned early on to live off the land. His mom died of a disease (he doesn't know what it was) that caused a high fever when he was 5 years old. His father taught him to respect nature and many skills needed to survive in the forest, including hunting, building a shelter from the surrounding flora, tanning, etc. When he was 8-years old, he came across a hurt and dying poocheyena pup. He and his dad nursed it back to health and befriended it. They called it Scar because it had a scar on the tip of it's nose. Just a few months before this RP starts, both his dad and Scar got killed by a rabid Ursula. Alone and lonely, Cory decides to see what life is in the city (doesn't like it much).

Pokemon form:

Nickname: Ty
    Species: Tyrogue
    Description: Normal for species, except left arm is missing from elbow.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    Jodi let her feet dangle off of the branch she was sitting on. Not too far away she saw a boy walking through the woods. A girl spoke to him from another tree. She smiled and slipped off the branch onto a lower one. She then hopped quickly until she was n the ground. She smiled and said, "I agree. It's always peaceful and beautiful here."

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Ravana began to walk out of her house, "Mom, I'm going!" Her mom yelled back, "Ok, be careful!" Ravana smiled and as she ran out the door she yelled, "I will mom!" Ravana's run turned into a fast walk as she saw a few other people in the Eastern Woods. Ravana walked up to them and looked around, then back to them, "I agree with all of you, this place looks wonderful."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Is my character accepted?

OOC: I hope my character is accepted. :\ Since you said that anyone else can join if they want, I'm gonna go ahead and RP.

IC: As I'm leaving the city because I cannot stand to be there anymore, I hear people talking about how nice the woods are. Yes, I'll never leave my true home again I think to myself. I approach the people, wondering what brings them to the woods, since most people seem to avoid them. "Hello," I say quietly to the group.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: Sure you both can join. Thats the last person though as we have hit seven. ^^;

ic: Perry smiled at everyone else, "It's nice to meet people who share the same feelings a I do." Thinking about his past experience with the oddish he glanced in the area that it ran off into. As he peered into the forest something caught his eye. It was a glowing stone. Glancing closer he saw a little bit more. "Look over there," he said pointing to the forest where he had seen the stone, "Do you see that stone?"

Alana

Years
    Jodi looked through the trees at the stone. "Yeah I see it. That's pretty cool. Why do you think it's glowing like that?" she asked walking forward a few steps then stopping. "Shall we take a closer look? I wonder if it's a Pokemon. That would explain the glow."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I look in the direction the young man pointed, and am astonished that I hadn't noticed this when I passed this way to go into the city. Perhaps it wasn't glowing at the time. I move toward the group of people as I stare at the strange rock. "It doesn't look like an egg to me." I say softly.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    From the shadows a short distance away, Ray watched the strange occasion. Leaning casually against a tree, his scarlet gaze focused on the object of interest--that is, an apparently inert object that seemed to be emitting light. None of the shadowed figures surrounding the object were able to identify it--not that Ray could either. Remaining silent and still, the youth waited to see what would occur next.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back