• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Why? What does that do? And Shigeru isn't gonna include a Zelda/Link kinda thing. He said maybe in the future, but he doubts it. I'll locate the article.
    Yeah...I don't know why you would need to behead a Moblin. O_o

More mature doesn't mean senseless violence.

And the love thing is unlikely as long as Miyamoto is in charge. Story isn't top priority for him. Its an afterthought.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Link becomes an outlaw. He does that though jut to be able to gain access to hyrules underground. He does so to get info on ganons new plans and stop him once and for all. To do this he uses any means nesecarry.
    That=a perfect game for me.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • As co-owner I welcome POKEARC3NCIEL (Who's name I had to copy paste to get right).

Now, on to our discussion, I think that yeah, with the Mirror shield any Zelda game would be awesome, combine that with Link as an outlaw, and child... you have a game I would steal to get a chance at playing.

~JBCBlank

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Really? I thought my outlaw idea was stupid.

Not in the slightest, imagine if you will, Link has no choice but to be an outlaw. And the whole point of half of the game, Before the initial saving of the Princess Zelda, is clearing Link's name. It would be a fine twist to the normal Orphan Link that everyone is used to. A link forced against the law by family, having no choice but to fight against the royal family. I can see the world... the bosses.... the darkness it would bring. *chuckles* I love it.

~JBCBlank

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Oh and more dungeons with a lot more complexity! (Not sure of TP since I haven't played it very far yet... ><) I just like a good challenge... somethings just are too simple... (Except them Water Temples! DROWN IN HELL WATER TEMPLE!!!) Hah... I'm just blabbering...

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Link as an outlaw? This is Zelda. ._.; Come on. He's gonna be the same orphaned Hylian he always is. I think. I don't even know if Hyrule has an underground. That seems more on the mature side. Zelda games aren't like that. =/

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Give me link with a crossbow that has string powers like the hookshot in phantom hourglass to zipline into buildings the castle or houses as an outlaw in a zelda game called
    The Legend of Zelda: The banished prince
    and ill most certainly will be happy. Otherwise i would love:
    Normal old crossbow to upgrade arrow system
    A bomb shooter to make bombs splode on impact
    Give me the power crystals and magic bar back i loved them!
    Time stopping thingy ma bob that helps you solve puzzles somehow

thats all i can think of.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Isn't like.. the arrow bomb combo on TP the same thing as a bomb shooter? I don't want something to slow down time. That was annoying in PH. A crossbow would be okay.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I agree with Dara. Bombshooter would be pretty much the same as a bombarrow, but without wasting arrows.
    I don't need much changes. As long as it's got a decent story and much of the old Zelda, a little new things, I'd be happy.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Exactly. Arrows arent that space but it is useful if you dont want to waste them.(i had so much trouble in the fricking maze cave at lake hylia) Anyway onething i would love is if the water was easy and fire was hard. Seriously the whole magnet thing was a bit too easy and i hated it. Oh i know. Super speed boots. Kinda like riding epona on super speed but if she gets lost again no need to worry. Oh wait magic. Yeah that dwindles fast. I hope that comes back in the next zelda.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back