• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I would distract with my silver Angle's blade and then just hit him under the nose with my Queen's Guardian shield, and run like the dickens!
    Not really, I'm a good fighter, I would let them strike first and just react.

~JBCBlank

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    If I were Link what would I do...*thinks*
    Not that I like to fight, let's leave that to Link. x_x
    But in the game I prefer to use Mortal Draw, Helm Splitter, Spin Attack and the A-Button Special Skill (forgot it's name ^^")

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Mm-hmm, I bet you don't remember that we've spoken before. >.>

For the topic: a flurry of vertical and horizontal slashes, and end with a stab.

No, I don't remember. XD

If you were Link how would you slash your enemies?

With a sword, duh. No srsly, I don't know. Just.. different ways. XD

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    its more fun when you use more than one strategy... in windwaker i found a good strategy and kept using it but it got boring ><

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Yeah, I'd suppose so.

Okay, this is late, but the PikminLink guy is cuuuute. ;A; He is like.. totally Link wtf. XD

I bought the coolest thing at HotTopic. It's like.. this Triforce book thingie you can draw in or write stuff in. I lurve it. <3

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    oh i saw that ^^ the have lots of legend of zelda stuff there... they just never seem to have my size ><

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I just draw Link, and at this moment I'm making my Pink Link Costume, I'll be putting pics of it here when It's all done! maybe tomorrow.. or later tonight... *smiles* And yeah, PikminLink is awesome, and really nice too, I only gotta talk to Pikmin once, and not face to face, of course The Princess is much much nicer.

~JBCBlank

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    We do need a new topic, but I'm outta ideas. Plus, it's bed time. :x

Meh, that's like.. the only thing I own of LoZ. I wanna t-shirt and all my friends seem to have them. ._.

Ooh Pink Link sounds interesting. Pink is Dara's most favorite color~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back