• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, he was awesome. With his flippy head. xD I used to crack up all the time...although his "speeches" were a bit lengthy for my really short attention span (remember, I was 4/5 at this time. xD)

~desu Saba~

I kinda miss the owl. I won't bother to spell his name.

I want the ultimate Zelda game. Including Zelda, Sheik, Tingle, Navi, Owl-man, Gorons, Zora, & Sheik.

You know, a real mash. That doesn't invole a damn talking boat.

Why the hell was Sheik left out of Twilight?

Because they're stupid. >_>

QUICK! PUT SHEIK IN OPAL OF EXTENT! Make the sims man happy! xD

~desu Saba~

Sheik wasn't like.. important in TP IMO. What purpose could've he served? I thought Sheik was like.. OOT only. It made more sense with Sheik in that game than any other.

Yeah, same here. Sheik is a cool character, a bit mysterious~ But she was OOT-only for me.

Except: does everybody know already?

Sheik is in BRAWL. =D
[PokeCommunity.com] The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

being on deviantart and watching loz fans is an advantage xD

Last edited:
i reckon brawl is becoming too technical.

playing as a pokemon trainer? that pikmin guy? i cant even comprehend those controls.

is captain falcon gonna be featured? hes not a veteran or newcomer?

OFFTOPIC: This is my 300th post!!!!!

i reckon brawl is becoming too technical.

playing as a pokemon trainer? that pikmin guy? i cant even comprehend those controls.

is captain falcon gonna be featured? hes not a veteran or newcomer?

OFFTOPIC: This is my 300th post!!!!!

B-but...the pokemon trainer looks awesome!! I don't like that Olimar guy though...having to uproot pikmin all the time even to attack...

O.o This is turning into a smash bros. brawl thread

Can I join the club? I just finished Phantom Hourglass.

P.S. Brawl is going to be friggin sweet!.... If they stop friggin delaying it maybe we would know.

Okay then, is there a topic? I'm not following the current conversation except that its about brawl. but i like shiek. the true design of a ninja in my eyes :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back