• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Of course you can join. Welcome to the club.

Uzumaki_Naruto: I'm gonna wait with replying untill more of the others have introduced themselves to you. And then we're away. Even if they don't like it. 8D
    We'll get horses eventually. Maybe not now, mabye later. :< I want Ardanwen

And I meant the Oracle of Ages manga. XD Not time, doesn't even exist. XD

https://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/1203/zelda_oracle_of_seasons/ <- Orcacle of Seasons (takes place before Ages)
    https://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/1202/zelda_oracle_of_ages/ <- Oracle of Ages

If you'd like to download them/read other manga: https://www.zeldalegends.net/index.php?n=manga

I know that OneManga has the WindWaker manga... it's not a real story, rather a collection of 4 panel jokes. XD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    What aout time? I didn't say anything about time... I don't know anything... XDD I know I'm a BAKA...
    Yeah... I was still waiting on the others but I just had to return the handshake, you know? lol...
    But character control as you wish... just don't do anything uh.... UNBEFITTING of him.... lol...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    No, the baka was me. >_> I typed Time. XD
    That's nice. XD Raven and Dark are gonna be buddies. XD

and I swore I had tons of Raven images.. and now I can't find any on the interenet. :<

Spoiler:

Guess who Link got his skill from? XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes, Raven. x3 But not that Raven. 'cause we don't have a time for our RP. XDD
    Raven used to be one of my favourite characters of the legend of Zelda. :3 I even thought about claiming him in the bishie thread. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm currently stuck with the 10 I have. XD I gotta re-do my list if I want to claim more. XD

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
    Weee. Thinking of stuff. Well I think I'll reply to the RP tommorow morning and that afternoon or do it tonight. But I do think I'll make Alex a tad paranoid and jumpy...

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    WOO RAVEN PICSSSS. I forgot to claim him in the bishie thread. Tralala~ Better do that.

Well, Dara made her introduction. I'm all set to leave the town.. finally.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    He doesn't only look good, he is good. 8D
    If anyone finds a site that has Raven stuff 'cept for this fanlistinghttps://www.melorasworld.com/raven/index.php , please post it there. =3

Oh, and Dara, are you trying to hit on all the boys in the RP? XD

Spoiler:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    No. o.o I was just making my character friendly. I wasn't trying to make her flirty. She likes Rael. =/ And soon, the dead Link lmao.

I haven't found any Raven stuff aside from the manga. When I drew Rael, his design is heavily based off Raven's.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It was a bad joke. Dara's a very friendly person. :3
    Oh, really? =o That's nice to hear. =3

Oh, yes, for the RP, we're OUT. FINALLY XD I took the liberty of writing a bit about their escape. If others want to write what they experienced, go ahead. But don't take another 7 pages. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back