• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Quest for the Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • Alright, there is another Zelda RP going on, but hey, I thought I'd try one out myself. I also reserve the right to remove you from the RP if you aren't up to snuff, or I've seen your RP skill in other RPs and you don't measure up.

Link is dead. Not in battle, you see, but of old age. Even the Hero of Time eventually falls to age. When he died, it seemed all of Hyrule turned out at his funeral. Zelda, by this time, Queen of Hyrule suspected that Ganon might try to rise again. She made a bold move, splitting the spirit of the Hero of Time into six pieces, Anger, Sadness, Freedom, Life, Healing, and Determination. Each of the pieces was tied to one of the six Medallions, resting deep in the Temple of Time and scattered about Hyrule, entrusted to one of the different races. If need should press, each of the Medallions must be returned to the temple where the Hero was buried and that he should rise again to defend Hyrule.

That was centuries ago, and the Hero's Return is no more than legend. In the far west, a dark force is rising. Perhaps legend as all the hope Hyrule has left. Six heros are to be chosen, from anywhere, any walk of life. Hyrule's finest wizards are searching for these heroes throughout the land, looking for those with the courage and fortitude to stake their lives and the lives of everyone else on faith and the smallest glimmer of hope.

Form-
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Class: (e.g. swordsman, noble, jester, assassin, thief, archer)
    History: (optional)
    Primary weapon:
    Secondary weapon:

Name: Dinir
    Appearance: Tall and wiriy, with long, semi-unkempt black hair. Amber eyes with a penetrating stare. Excellent vision. Wears well-worn leather armor over loose-fitting clothes, affording him a great deal of movement. Keeps a longbow and quiver over his back and two handcrossbows at his waist, along with his belt knife and pouch.
    Personality: Rough, uncultured, and to a pretty large extent, ruthless. Very Machiavellian in his means, but loyal to his cause. Highly independant.
    Class: Sniper
    History: Once a valued member of the Hylian Royal Guard who specialized in archery, but was eventually kicked out for failing to follow orders he disagreed with. rumor says that he and the Captain of the Guard still bear a large grudge towards each other. Since then, he's been working as a mercenary, protecting merchant cravans and helping towns with bandit problems.
    Primary weapon: Longbow
    secondary weapon: Repeating handcrossbows

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Form-
    Name: Nichole
    Appearance: long blonder hair, wears black pants and tanktop, blu eyes
    Personality: quick witted especially in battle
    Class: archer
    History: (optional)
    Primary weapon: bow
    Secondary weapon: sword

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Sounds kewl, I'm already apart of the other Zelda RPs, so I might as well join this one ^_~

Name: Aaron Kaiser
    Appearance: brown hair, blue eyes, is typically dressed in form fitting knight's armor
    Personality: to be revealed in story
    Class: Swordsman
    History: Link is his ancestor
    Primary weapon: Twin swords
    Secondary weapon: Bow and Arrows

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Name: Mia
    Appearance: has long blue hair that's tied in a half pony, her eyes are crystal blue, she wears a white cloak and brown boots
    Personality: wise, kind, thoughtful, stubborn, and a bit obliviouse at times
    Class: thief
    Primary weapon: Hook shot
    Secondary weapon: camaflauge cloak (sry if i made this up)

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max
    Appearance: Blue eyes and spiky black hair. Blue clothes and silver gloves and boots.
    Personality: Very friendly with people, but always but he will always fight for Hyrule if needed.
    Class: Swordsman
    History: UNKNOWN... Said to be a great warrior in battles.
    Primary weapon: Sword
    Secondary weapon: Bow

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Name:Parson Savitose
    Apperence:Parson bears a resemblence to a big Kokari but is nothing like one he wears a long robe made of the fine cloth and wears a Ring of Elves on his finger and wears a dark green tunic and Black boots.
    Personality:He is a nice man and is thoughtful of others, and is not one to be angered or enraged easily.
    Class:Swordsman
    History:Parson claims to have lived for 30,000 years but none believe him. he is an elf and lives Eteranly unless killed in a battle. His Ring of Elves is a mystic symbol of his family.
    Primary Weapon:Golden Elfen Sword
    Secondary Weapon:A smaller sword made of hard silver
    --------------------
    How was that?

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • Name:Joseph
    Appearance:An expensive robe,and I have a weird crystal on a necklace.
    Personality:I can tolerate something for a little bit(e.x. taunts).If it keeps going on,I get enraged and attack EVERYTHING in sight.
    Class:I'm not really anything
    Primary weapon:Battle axe
    Secondary weapon:Magic

~Ozy~

Years
  • <OOC>Sounds good, I'll start. Now, I do expect the best possible grammar and spelling out of the lot of you, minimal to no powerplaying/godmodding, and a good amount of description on each post.<OOC>

The canyons leading out of the Gerudo valley were always a dangerous place, particularly for a merchant caravan. I didn't quite get why they kept coming, but they did. And that meant more money for me. I sidestepped quietly along the sandstone ridge I was on, perhaps twenty feet above the lead wagon. I had an arrow nocked to my longbow, every inch as tall as I was. No need to draw it yet, that's ruin the bowstring prematurely. I motioned for the few other guards temporarily under my command to keep it down and follow me. A dust cloud was fast aproaching from the west, coming up straight behind the caravan. It could be natural, but in all liklihood, it wasn't. Dropping to my stomach, I took the small field telescope one of the men offered me. Setting my bow just to the side (still within an easy reach), I looked out at the cloud. There! Just as I thought, bandits. Standing back up, I ordered to my men "Get ready, they're coming." Knowing their duties well, the lot of them drew arrows. One ran off to alert the rest of the guards and caravan.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • I raced on my horse, the dry and sandy earth below me made clouds of dust fallow my every move, I was ahead of my fellow bandits, I was the one to signal if the cost was clear, if it wasn't, I would slow down to an exceptional rate that would catch their eye. I looked around the dry area, nothing seemed to be there except for Merchant caravan that was ahead-our goal exactly. I heard about twenty horses galop all at once behind me, faster and beating harder on the ground. I turned, they were makeing a huge cloud of dust that would most likley catch ones eye from afar. Those idiots, I didn't give the siganal' I thought angrilly. I looked at the area again, it didn't look as if anyone were around here, but we had to be catious-well if they listend to me that is.
    I turned my horse around, my fellow companions glared at me as they greedily continued at their same speed, I gave a signal that meant to put their guard up. The leader of our pack, glared at me once more, and whizzed by me, as if knowing for sure that no one was around, and so the whole pack fallowed his lead. 'What is the point in haveing me do this if no one listens to me?' I thought, I sighed and pressed on, getting closer to the helpless caravan.

~Ozy~

Years
  • TYhey were in range now. I smiled and sighted down the arrow shaft as I drew, strill in a prone position. I'd lose a bit of power, but not much and if we could sruprise them early on, wel, all the better. I targeted the leader, by now, almost partallel with me. Then, with a sharp twang, I loosed my arrow. It took the leader straight in the head, bowling him off his horse. Standing, I shouted "Fire" to the rest of my men, drew another arrow, and quickly found another target. Female this time, she'd been ahead of the male for a while and had been closely following. Perfect.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Twang! I shot my head behind me and saw my leader, dead, an arrow had come from nowwhere and hit him. His horse raced on though, and so my leader fell off his horse, and was trampled by the many, many companions of mines with their horses who rode at such an immence speed it truley killed him, giveing him no chance to be treated and healed now. The many members gasped in total shock and stopped their horses, "Put your guard up!" i yelled, as i heard a voice from afar yell "FIRE!" All the members, once again ignored my heed and thousands of arrows came shooting down. I had already been prepared and got my hook shot out, I aimed it at the Merchant caraven, and shot it, I abandoned my horse and i was pulled all the way to the caravans back, just before i could get hurt. As soon was i was about a foot from the caravan's back I released my grappling hook from the caraven and i jumped in. I prayed that my fallow companions would survive the mysteriouse attack, and i felt bad as i had just betrayed them, leaveing them to die.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Take out the rest" I quickly ordered to my unit, then continued "I'm on the leader." Trying to get the timing perfect, I waited for horse to race by, then jumped off the cliff and onto the creature's back. Quickly reigning it in, I then kicked the flanks of my new mount and gallpoed forward to the last caravan in the wagon where I'd seen the female disspear to. Controlling the beast with my knees, I prepared another arrow as I drew close.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Parson watched from a farther distance the Fight. He draw both his swords and then looked down at the rign around his finger and then started walking towards the place of the battle. as he walked closer he saw many bodies,"these people were theives as I see... and one got away."
    Parson followed the path that was left by the surviver and lookedback a his ring,"My ring is glowing that means there should be life nearby,"and with saying that he wlaked through the canyon and never looked back.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • OOC: sry guys that i wasn't on for awhile, my computer crashed for a week ;_;
    ---------------------
    I hid in the caravan, hopefully none of the enemies would have seen me, After some time i looked back and to my great fright i saw a man rideing a horse chaseing after the caravan-he had definetly seen me. I poked my head out the back so he was able to see me, I grinned and shot my hook shot at him, it's metal claw at the end would definetly frighten him to move, which would slow him down

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Parson walked on the trail,"more then one person are headed this way." Parson started running and then saw a man on a horse,"This one isn't the thief it seems..." Parson walked a little closer, drawing his sword,"I can sence the thief close by... my ring can detect the thief and now my ring glows so the thief is near, Ring of Elves shall defend me from all..."and with saying that his ring started glowing bright blue,"now any weapons that come at me shall do not a thing..."
    He walked closer through the cayon. He covered himself in his cloak,"now back to the search..."

~Ozy~

Years
  • I yanked the reins to the side, jerking the hose over to miss the clawed end of the weapon. "Bloody hell" I muttered,keeping position to the left side of the wagon. I'd dropped my arrow. Returning swiftly to controlling the horse with my knees, I Drew an arrow and fired, repeating the process as fast as I could. I needed to get close enough to get on. To do that, the bandit had to be kept pinned down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back