• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Quest for the Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    He dodged them just as i wanted, i pulled in my hook shot and aimed, but before i could he shot more arrows at a time than i could count 'why is it he hates us so much???' i thought frustraitedly, i quickly withdrew my face so the arrows wouldn't harm me, behind the man rideing the horse was another man, although i couldn't tell if he was with me or against me. The people who were rideing the caravan heard the comotian- but didn't know that it was them tha man was chaseing-the caravan slowly moved to the side, I aimed my hook shot again and it whipped out, only missing the man by a fingers leangth

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Parson looked up and saw a person on a horse with a caravan,"this man can't be the thief, the thief must be further down the line."Parson walked along the way stopping only to speak to the man near the caravan,"hello sir I have noticed that you are n search of someone or something, may I be of service to you?"Parson drew both his swords,"I could come in handy for your search, for I know the ways in of this canyon, and could come in handy when searching the canyon..."

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I didn't have time right now. I was close enough now, I tucked my longbow over my back as I shouted "Later, maybe! Right now, I have a job to finish!" Standing in the saddle, I crouched low, drew my handcrossbows and lept into the wagon bed, whipping one across and holding it straight to the temple of the femal brigand. "You" I said roughly and continued "Drop your weapon. Now."

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    insetad of gasping in surprise as most people would have done, i took the moment in advantege. I aimed my hook shot at him directly "Alright, don't move or this hook shot will perice a nice round hole in your head" i said, but not loud enough for the people in the caravn to hear

~Ozy~

Years
    "You die too" I replied evenly. "My crossbow's on a hair trigger, the slightest twitch and..." I left the thought unfinished.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    He didn't scare me, I had heard worse...There was silence, we were both quiet for awhile until i finallly spoke "what is it you want!? you destroyed half of my companions-not to mention my leader, and you start fallowing me and now you're about ready to kill me" I said angrilly

~Ozy~

Years
    "My job is to protect the caravan at all costs" I replied cooly. I added "Even if you manage to survive a quarrel to the head, you'll still be arrested for banditry. The rest of the guards should be finished with mop-up by now." Indeed, the sounds of battle outside the wagon had died down.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    I glared at him, "who ever said we were going to rob this stupid caravan? so what if we were rideing pretty fast and close by, there's no proof that we were actuely going to rob it" I said simply

~Ozy~

Years
    "It appeared that you were going to, prticularly given that you were coming fast and hard out of the desert. Not to mention jumping into the back of one of the wagons. I take no chances" I resopnded, adding "You will, though, be given a fair trial at the castle if you come quietly now. If it was a misunderstanding, then your name will be cleared."

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    'I could just easily run away with my camaflogue cloak-but then i would be wanted and i wouldn't be able to go out in the open any more-if i go with him now, i might still have a chance to prove we're innnocent' I thought quickly and withdrew my hook shot "fine, and i only jumped on this forsaken band wagon to escape those arrows" i added

~Ozy~

Years
    "Very well" I said, pulling my arrows out of the wood and sticking back into my quiver. "Captain" I shouted. A man shortly appeared, dressed in well-worn armor and a dust-brown cloak. We'd picked his unit up from a Hylian outpost for extra protection a few days back. I ordered "Kerp this girl under guard. No need to restrain her, though. I don't want her with the other prisoners." He nodded curtly and motioned for the girl to follow. I myself retrieved my own horse from the man I'd given him to to watch this morning. Hopping on, I rode up to the front (all of whom were unaware of the altercation) and told the driver to stop. I rode back to check on the men.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    OOC: i think we need more ppl XD
    ------------------------------------
    I nodded slowly in thanks to the man and fallowed the captain, i sat down on a bench and found it hard to sit there quietly as he watched me with his beedy eyes, "don't think we're going to go easy on you when we get to hyrul. No one ever gets away with any crime in the Hyrul coart" he said, i rolled my eyes 'sure they don't' i thought.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    sry if i'm late, can i still join?
    Name: Ergorn
    Appearance: has long messy black hair that's tied so it doesn't get in the way. Has silver eyes and wears armor undernethe dark blue robe, is quite tall and strong and is an advanced knight
    Personality: mysteriouse, patient and hates whinning
    Class: swordsman
    History: is the top knight for Hyrul :D
    Primary weapon: an ancient sword that was used by a great hero years ago (not link)
    Secondary weapon: bombs, all diffrent kinds: sleeping bomb, gas bomb, poinsen bomb ect.
    OOC: i'll just jump in from where you guys are
    ----------------------------------
    I rode along side the Caravan the whole while, I watched as Dinir chased after the female theif, I hadn't helped him because I had seen him before, and he was almost as silled as I and I would only be a stall to him. After a moment i heard him speak to the captain about watching the girl. A second later he came out on his horse, i slowedmy horse down so i could ride beside him "did you kill all of them?" i said, gestureing to the other theives behind the caravan, if he didn't kill all of them it would lead to a revenge and a war, and hopefully he knew that

~Ozy~

Years
    <OOC>It's fine.<OOC.

Riding up beside Ergorn I said "You know the laws. Their lives are in the hands of the King now."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    I gave a quick look behind us "that may be, but we're also in charge of protecting the king and Hyrul; Defeating threating enemies is part of protecting" i said, seeing Hyrul over the horizon

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Parson walked slowly behind everyone and noticed something in a crack,"Everyone halt! something lurks within the Shadows of the Canyon!" Parson stoped a drew his Gold and Silver Swords,"It seems to be a desert monster of high speed and strength but has low low life..."

OOC:I was at shcool today so sorry for that I couldn't post until now...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    I whipped my horse around, hearing a low roar from the depths of the canyons "he's right! It's too close to Hyrul, Dinir, you take the caravan to Hyrul and the rest of us will try to hold back this thing" I said, I looked at Parson and nodded "let's see what's out there" I said

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    I heard a low-but loud roar from outside the caravan, I wanted to at least peak through and see what all the fuss was about after i heard talking and yelling, "what was that?" i asked, the captain shrugged "probably nothing" he said, but i had my doubts

~Ozy~

Years
    "Nonsense, you need an archer" I snapped, rounding my gelding and shouting to another officer "Lieutenent, get the caravan to safe ground! I'll join you later!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back