• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Quest for the Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    As i rode faster and faster around the Canyon i found a cave, and two huge dragon heads were poked out of the caves mouth, at the sight of me they imedetly attacked, one sent an earthquake he other threw a boulder. My horse barley survived the earthquake and we dodged the boulder, but it was headed towards Dinir "LOOK OUT!" i cried, another earthquake was also sent on the way while i yelled

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I jerked the reins sharply to the right, muttering "****it." The boulder missed both myself and hose, fortunately. I nocked anothr arrow to my bow, sighting down it to the right eye on the left left head of the beast.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Hold your aim look A weak structure should colapse if hit right aim towards the Top of the Cave and fire and then get the dragon's eyes..."Pasron said looking around the roof of the canyon,"We should be able to get it better if it is trapped under stones, but only terperarily so let's go we need to stop this creature..."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    "i'll distract him and you engage your plan" i yelled, I raced towards the dragon at my horses full speed, my sword was in front of me so when i hit the dragon i was slitghly protected, the dragons anger focused on me "NOW!" I yelled to Parson and Dini

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I shot off three arrows in rapid succession. Two struck an eye of the beast, limiting it's vision. The third was a Fire arrow, one of the weapons the ancient Hero was supposed to have used. I didn't know if this was true. All that mattered was that it work, and work it did. One of the overhangs of the canyon collapsed at the impact of the arrow, sending a tumble of rocks down onto the neck of one of the heads. The snap of bone echoed throughout the canyon.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    I smiled in glory as the monster was overtaken by the huge bolders, it took it's last breath and then was crushed under another huge bolder, one after another "well done" i said, implying all who helped "we shall be rewarded when we get back to the castle, first the theives, now this, this is a great day" i said smileing brightly, i turned my horse and raced back after the caravan, it was already trailing through hyruls streets

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    OOC: HEY! XD
    ----------------
    I heard people in streets cheering as the caravan rode through towards the palace, little did they know that i was inside, I started to get curiouse about what would happen if i lost the case, I tightend my grip on my hookshot that was under my cloak and awaited as the caravn came to a stop

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Parson standed outside the castle Mareket and thought,"Oddly the monster only was noticed during the way back to Hyrule I should have noticed it a long while back..."Parson was worried about the Hylians, but walked back towards the Desert and pondered on the monster that they found,"Evil must be returning and mabey it appeared as soon as we started pass the Canyons and were close to Hyrule.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    We were crossing the drawing bridge to the castle, only time and bravery would tell if she would survive this case, "Czitazens of Hyrul! We have returned!" a voice bomed from the head of the caravn, i rolled my eyes as i heard millions of people cheer and cry in happiness, "We had an amazeing journey comming here-" 'no doubt that capt. that's talking' i thought angrilly, "-now please give a warm welcome to our faithful warriors who protected our caravan from the most dangerus dangers that learked the Canyons" the capt. yelled, again, people cheered and cried as i guessed the warriors waved and bowed to the kingdom of Hyrul and then the caravan came to a stop

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Parson had returned to the desert but stood on the outskirts of the desert,"This spot is good for meditation..." Parson closed his eyes sat as still as stone, and focus his power to increase its sharpness,"the fiend is one of the Evil Kings, More fiends may come... this should I correct myself could also be Koume and Kotake... I hope it's neither of them..."

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    OOC: 0_o;; lol where did everybody go?
    Two warriors grabbd my arms on both sides and pulled me out and into the castle, no one seemed to notice, which was a good thing-I think.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Parsonwalked through the desert and then walked back to the castle,"Mabey I should warn the Royal Family about this threat." Parson walked through the back alleys trying to avoid the crow, and he reached the edge of the market and suddenly stop because of his sight of a shadow like cloud,"I't can't be, it shouldn't be..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back