• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
    A distrubance of power in the pok?mon world has occured. Two rare pok?mon has been stolen, and if many think about it, and discovered. Mew and Jirichi have been taken by Team Shadow (my team shadow, not the video game one, but it sucks my idea was taken) and they are attempting to change their good nature to the evil of Team Shadow, which can ulitmately change the fate of the world, all of the rare pokemon (the Legendaries) have assambled to stop Team Shadow, after each attempt has failed the pok?mon look to a 'relitive' to a legendary, Mewtwo's 'little sister' for help. She and 7 other's must help the legendaries save Mew and Jirichi from Team Shadow's evil grip, maybe risking lives as they do so.............

Name:
    Looks:
    Personility:
    Team:
    About:

Name: Anna Hunter
    Looks: Girl in first banner
    Personility: Sweet, Kind, and falls for any guy
    Team: team in banner 1
    About: Her DNA was altered at age 5 by TR to include Mewtwo's DNA, she is often called Mewgirl or Mewthree (usually by Minkai) and she is a super psychic. Is Minkai's twin sister.

Name: Minkai Hunter
    Looks: see mini sprite for some discription
    Personility: Like Anna, but is like Brock when it comes to girl
    Team: Kai (fire red Mudkip *should be Swampert*, Male), Squeekers (raichu, male), Charcoal (male back/blue charizard), SteelFlash (male, Skarmory), Abby (female Abra *should be Kababra/Alakazam*), Dragoon (male garados (sp))
    About: Is Anna's twin brother.

Last char later......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back