• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Fan Club

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yes Mew is probally one of the worlds first pokemon and strongest with the power to learn all tm attacks. But where did she come from a forest??

altarialover :t334:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I think she just was. It's kinda like God, I suppose. I mean, the Creation story says that he created earth. I think it's much like what happened with Mew. She just appeared, she just was, and always was, and always will be. She is the earth and air, she is the water and fire. She is all, knows all, and loves all.

Wow... I think I just created the god of all Pokmeon there... O_o;

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah that would make sense but then again I wonder where it was born and if it created the pokemon and if there is such a thing as a pokemon being the creator...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Mew is rumoured to be one of the first Pokemon on Earth. According to the Pokedex entries, Mew contains the genetic composition of every other Pokemon, making it the Adam/Eve of the Pokeworld. This probably explains why it can learn every TM/HM/Move Tutor move and so on, since it pretty much is a little bit of every other Pokemon.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Toothache said:
    Mew is rumoured to be one of the first Pokemon on Earth. According to the Pokedex entries, Mew contains the genetic composition of every other Pokemon, making it the Adam/Eve of the Pokeworld. This probably explains why it can learn every TM/HM/Move Tutor move and so on, since it pretty much is a little bit of every other Pokemon.
    And is one of the most cutest too!!
    Yeah i firgured out that it could learn all the tms that's pretty smart!!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    May_Eevee said:
    Can I join too? My favourite legendary Pokemon is Latios.
    Welcome to the club and of course you can join!!
    Well why is your favourite legendary pokemon latios??

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    altarialover said:

Welcome to the club and of course you can join!!
    Well why is your favourite legendary pokemon latios??

Because it's so cool and powerful.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    May_Eevee said:
    Because it's so cool and powerful.
    Ok I also like him as well because of the same reason ^^

Well you can answer the topic question:
    Nagoyaka Aikouka said:
    Well, I suppose we could use a topic change, then, hmm? Let's go wtih... *laughs* Okay, this is a HUGE topic, but I think we can handle it. Let's talk about the mysteries surrounding our legendaries!!

Mew is probably one of my favorites. Where did she come from?
    Well it's nearly a month old ^^;

Years
    hey i will join and if you need any co owners i am you man well here are some legendarys pictures hope you like them
    The Legendary Fan Club
    The Legendary Fan Club
    The Legendary Fan Club
    The Legendary Fan Club

Last edited:

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
    Ok I wish join me! The threads looks interesing and I have some own pics than maybe could interesing you :)
    Ok, my favorite legend is the little fairy Celebi
    However the gender topic it was really good... personally I tought than celebi is femenine and mew is male... Why this? Well, when I see the first movie I thought in a little kid like my little bro when I see to Mew... is so childish X3
    However also I tought than than could be the reason why Mewtwo is male.... If you consider it... do a genetical modification of gender could be a really expensive process and do less factible do a clone for the staff of scientitst than created to mewtwo
    Howver for the another legends I don't toughted so much about the gender...
    Oh yeah! if you wish a pic of these both check this links to my gallery:
    -Celebi and mew pic: just a little practice of a new coloring style
    -"Chased": Mew and Celebi are running away and...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Can I join too? My favourite legendary Pokemon is Rayquaza because it looks very strong and powerful.

May_Eevee :t133:

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    can i join your fan club. My fave pokemon is Mewtwo & Rukario because they're cool and powerful :D

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    I don't know why I'm just now noticing this Club. XD Seriously. I'd like to join this Club please? ^-^ My Favorate Legendaries, actually Favorate Pokemon all together are...

:: Jirachi{My #1 Favorate}
    :: Manafi
    :: Mew
    :: Celebi
    :: Latias
    :: Latios
    :: Diaruga
    :: Parukia
    :: Yukishii
    :: Emuritto
    :: Agunamu

I promise to help out this Club and stay Active as much as Humanly possible. ^-^

Back