• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legion of Supremacy.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Ah Good Game Itachi, the Lily pads been getting on your nerves hasn't he :P

If you mean Ludicolo, then yes. Funny, it evolves from a pizza leaf pokemon, (It' head looks like one), to the Coconut head pokemon. But I have a question, you're resorting to UU/BL pokemon now? Well at least they work, but funny when you SD'ed for nothing. As Ampharos survived at just 17 HP, and got a T-Bolt in. I pumped some HP Ev's into it, as well as Speed with a Timid Nature and Choice Scarf. But i never thought it'd survive, but i'm wondering why it didn't outspeed it. You put Speed Ev's in too? Sounds like you didn't put in as much Attack Ev's as I thought. I thought Ampharos was doomed, but I went ahead with leaving him in anyway. I was going to use Megahorn with Rhyperior, but Hydro Pump Ko'ed it. I wonder why you use those low accuracy moves.. Ludicolo is the "troll' pokemon. -_-

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    If you mean Ludicolo, then yes. Funny, it evolves from a pizza leaf pokemon, (It' head looks like one), to the Coconut head pokemon. But I have a question, you're resorting to UU/BL pokemon now? Well at least they work, but funny when you SD'ed for nothing. As Ampharos survived at just 17 HP, and got a T-Bolt in. I pumped some HP Ev's into it, as well as Speed with a Timid Nature and Choice Scarf. But i never thought it'd survive, but i'm wondering why it didn't outspeed it. You put Speed Ev's in too? Sounds like you didn't put in as much Attack Ev's as I thought. I thought Ampharos was doomed, but I went ahead with leaving him in anyway. I was going to use Megahorn with Rhyperior, but Hydro Pump Ko'ed it. I wonder why you use those low accuracy moves.. Ludicolo is the "troll' pokemon. -_-

I AM the one to use those moves ever since Richard's Spiritomb gave me an experience. The UU Pokemon I used was actually my team in the 3rd Gen

Skeets

Renagade of Funk
    Years
    Because of my ranking?
    It doesn't need to be ranked or anything,I just want to shake off the rust...
    Unless you're looking to rank up,which is fine...

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    anyone up for one? ranked or unranked .. its up to u =]
    man the legion pretty much died out since cema's inactivity to PC .. i never got to battle him =/

Back